New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Was hoping to win some lollipops this past weekend but could never finish level 5! The other levels were easy. 
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    That is Bubblegum Hill I am referring to above.
  • Janineann
    Janineann Posts: 22 Level 2
    Bubblegum hill...those were the days...
  • Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    just give us the old system back...
    I'm not going to check every day of some common sense has hit you I'm stuck on a level that asks for a striped one. No idea how to get it.
    I reckon the idea was to push players to buy more. Well, King, I don't know about those who buy boosters. Maybe you can motivate them to buy more of them. But those who do not buy them will rather quit the game than spend one single dollar. Matter of principle...

• Brian_Tate
    Brian_Tate Posts: 73 Level 3
    The tiles are slow and horrible rewards, bring back daily missions please or I am done. I counted on the rewards to get me through hard boards.  The tiles are a way to slow down free boosters.  Its just not worth my time otherwise.  You need boosters to earn boosters? Just another way for the candy crush people to make more money off its users.
  • yvonneschoenrock
    yvonneschoenrock Posts: 29 Level 2
    Well said. I admire everyone who has given it a good go. More than I did I'm afraid. I saw that it was rubbish and didn't go there. Complete waste of time !!!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi guys, after all of what's been going on recently with this game, I came up with something very interesting.  So here goes my thought. ..........................

We are all upset that the quests have disappeared right?  Some are upset that they haven't seen Mr. Toffee or have seen it but don't like it right?

Maybe the studio is working on a brand new quest at this very moment that will replace the quests that have disappeared.  @Xarly is there any way to find out if they are working on any new quests that might be released in the near future?

So that is my thought for today!  I like to see the half full glass all the time, so my half full glass says that a new and improved and better quest is in the works!  We all just have to be patient!
  • Brian_Tate
    Brian_Tate Posts: 73 Level 3
    How about an option pick daily missions or pick the tiles. Let the players choose, I am on board 2113 so I am not just a causal player.  At least with daily missions when I lose the board I feel like I gained something by completing daily missions.
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    @Elsa - I couldn’t agree more!  I would love to see an option similar to Saga where you can play both and/or have multiple in game options like it does on the original game!
  • yvonneschoenrock
    yvonneschoenrock Posts: 29 Level 2
    I think that, if you don't mind me saying is a wish plucked out of the air. There is nothing at all to suggest that that is what they are doing. If that is their plan why not wait until the new quests are ready and just put them on. Why introduce toffee fair ? Dosn't make any sense. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?