Swedish fish

marscrushinit
marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
Hi all . I'm not one to complain but I have noticed that my fish go no where near the block I need them to in order to help me. They go to some random block so was wondering if there's maybe a glitch with the fish . Thank you for any feedback 

Best Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi @marscrushinit - nice to see you here as well. So in my experience some fish are better than others, but it also depends on the level and type of task required. I find the fish are way more efficient at popping bottles or hitting honey bear boxes but not on levels where you have to uncover several rows first.

Anyways, I don’t believe this is a glitch but I will tag the CM @Xarly just to make sure they take down the feedback.

Happy Crushing 💪🏻
  • KingChewy
    Answer ✓
    Hi @marscrushinit - I actually happen to play all 4 versions of CC so I try and help out where I can 😁

In regards to the honey bear level - which level is it if you don’t mind me asking? Sometimes when there are other objects to be broken up first the fish will target those predominantly and move onto the bears last.
  • KingChewy
    Answer ✓
    Hi @marscrushinit - okay so I just tried that level and didn’t notice anything weird on my board at least. They did seem to target the Bears right away.

I’m sure you know this but just in case the harder levels of the Honey Bears will require 2-3 hits sometimes to clear one box hence the darker shade square or bear.

Hope that make sense and good luck! I got faith in ya 😁

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hey @marscrushinit ,

I've heard great things about you from the Friends Community, so welcome to Soda, we're very happy to have you here too!

To answer your question regarding the Swedish Fish, they are always helping out with something in the level, that could be a blocker, releasing honey, etc. It is not guaranteed that they will make the move that you would benefit from the most but they will always try and benefit you one way or another. A tip around it is to always try to leave one good option only before using the fish. It's sometimes not possible but when it is, they will always go and do what you were aiming for.

If that's not the behaviour you are seeing then please let us know so we can investigate further.

Cheers and looking forward to seeing you around!
    Xarly

Answers

• KingChewy
    Answer ✓
    Hi @marscrushinit - nice to see you here as well. So in my experience some fish are better than others, but it also depends on the level and type of task required. I find the fish are way more efficient at popping bottles or hitting honey bear boxes but not on levels where you have to uncover several rows first.

Anyways, I don’t believe this is a glitch but I will tag the CM @Xarly just to make sure they take down the feedback.

Happy Crushing 💪🏻
  • marscrushinit
    Lol fancy seeing you here @Foley1362. I don't have a problem with the fish on friends but here I can't get them to go to honey bear 😥
  • KingChewy
    Answer ✓
    Hi @marscrushinit - I actually happen to play all 4 versions of CC so I try and help out where I can 😁

In regards to the honey bear level - which level is it if you don’t mind me asking? Sometimes when there are other objects to be broken up first the fish will target those predominantly and move onto the bears last.
  • marscrushinit
    I would have to look aty board to give you a specific level I believe I'm on level 176 but l have to check @Foley1362. But I think you are right bc it will break up other blocks in the way before it will get the bears in the honey comb. I guess I never realized that but makes sense. I just thought they would go right to the bear in honeycomb. 
  • marscrushinit
  • KingChewy
    Answer ✓
    Hi @marscrushinit - okay so I just tried that level and didn’t notice anything weird on my board at least. They did seem to target the Bears right away.

I’m sure you know this but just in case the harder levels of the Honey Bears will require 2-3 hits sometimes to clear one box hence the darker shade square or bear.

Hope that make sense and good luck! I got faith in ya 😁

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hey @marscrushinit ,

I've heard great things about you from the Friends Community, so welcome to Soda, we're very happy to have you here too!

To answer your question regarding the Swedish Fish, they are always helping out with something in the level, that could be a blocker, releasing honey, etc. It is not guaranteed that they will make the move that you would benefit from the most but they will always try and benefit you one way or another. A tip around it is to always try to leave one good option only before using the fish. It's sometimes not possible but when it is, they will always go and do what you were aiming for.

If that's not the behaviour you are seeing then please let us know so we can investigate further.

Cheers and looking forward to seeing you around!
    Xarly
  • marscrushinit
    Hi @Xarly and thank you for looking into this. After further review my fish were acting right and I was the one acting random lol. All kidding aside @Foley1362 was a great help in helping me to understand how they work in this game and they were doing as they were supposed to. Thank you for being a vigilant cm and getting back to me. Nice to meet you 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?