Swedish fish

marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Legend
Hi all . I'm not one to complain but I have noticed that my fish go no where near the block I need them to in order to help me. They go to some random block so was wondering if there's maybe a glitch with the fish . Thank you for any feedback 

Keep crushing it 🍭

Best Answers

• Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 8,946 Superstar
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @marscrushinit - nice to see you here as well. So in my experience some fish are better than others, but it also depends on the level and type of task required. I find the fish are way more efficient at popping bottles or hitting honey bear boxes but not on levels where you have to uncover several rows first.

Anyways, I don’t believe this is a glitch but I will tag the CM @Xarly just to make sure they take down the feedback.

Happy Crushing 💪🏻
    Accepted Answer

You can find out more about our Superstars here

❄️🎄⛄️ It's going to be Friend-Tastic! ⛄️🎄❄️

☃️🎅 Help our Studio for a chance to
     WIN 10 Gold bars Here 🎅☃️

🎄 VOTE to get a PORTAL in Friends Here 🎄
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @marscrushinit - okay so I just tried that level and didn’t notice anything weird on my board at least. They did seem to target the Bears right away.

I’m sure you know this but just in case the harder levels of the Honey Bears will require 2-3 hits sometimes to clear one box hence the darker shade square or bear.

Hope that make sense and good luck! I got faith in ya 😁

Accepted Answer

Answers

Accepted Answer
    Hi @marscrushinit - nice to see you here as well. So in my experience some fish are better than others, but it also depends on the level and type of task required. I find the fish are way more efficient at popping bottles or hitting honey bear boxes but not on levels where you have to uncover several rows first.

Anyways, I don’t believe this is a glitch but I will tag the CM @Xarly just to make sure they take down the feedback.

Happy Crushing 💪🏻
    Accepted Answer

• marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Legend
    Lol fancy seeing you here @Foley1362. I don't have a problem with the fish on friends but here I can't get them to go to honey bear 😥

Keep crushing it 🍭
    I would have to look aty board to give you a specific level I believe I'm on level 176 but l have to check @Foley1362. But I think you are right bc it will break up other blocks in the way before it will get the bears in the honey comb. I guess I never realized that but makes sense. I just thought they would go right to the bear in honeycomb. 

Keep crushing it 🍭
    178 @Foley1362. I just checked 

Keep crushing it 🍭
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @marscrushinit - okay so I just tried that level and didn’t notice anything weird on my board at least. They did seem to target the Bears right away.

I’m sure you know this but just in case the harder levels of the Honey Bears will require 2-3 hits sometimes to clear one box hence the darker shade square or bear.

Hope that make sense and good luck! I got faith in ya 😁

Accepted Answer

Hi @Xarly and thank you for looking into this. After further review my fish were acting right and I was the one acting random lol. All kidding aside @Foley1362 was a great help in helping me to understand how they work in this game and they were doing as they were supposed to. Thank you for being a vigilant cm and getting back to me. Nice to meet you 🤗

Keep crushing it 🍭