New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Options

Comments

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I just wanted to reiterate on the main point of my previous message and that is that we need more time. That's all we are saying. For now, we do not have enough evidence to make one decision or another because we have different parameters (your feedback being one) showing different perspectives.

This feature is an optional one, I can imagine it's still an important one for many of you based on your reactions but it isn't a feature (like quests wasn't) that is needed in order to play the game. It's just a nice extra addition for you to enjoy it even more.

I appreciate all your comments and we do read them thoroughly, all we are asking for is some time to make sure we know enough to make the right decisions.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,014 Soda Moderator
    Options
    @Xarly, you’re saying you need more time. Please explain to me why don’t have everybody Toffee then? I don’t and this is an unfair situation. I have to wait till....? Please respond!
  • Jami_Fagala
    Jami_Fagala Posts: 71 Level 3
    Options
    No, the quests or Mr. Toffee are not necessary to play the game but they are necessary to earn boosters. Being on level 2983 boosters are necessary to pass the levels unless you want to be stuck for days and days at a time. I realize this is a business to make money, which I have spent plenty of. But I am much more inclined to spend money on games that appreciate their players and show their appreciation. 
  • Janineann
    Janineann Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

I love the game and am very frustrated with mr toffee but trying to do my best.  Stuck on level 2616 for days now with no boosters.

Couldn’t I have bubble gum hill or ads?  Original candy crush does such a good job of boosters.

I love the game and it’s changed a lot, I’m trying to get used to it, but it is so difficult and not fun anymore.

Thanks for listening.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,014 Soda Moderator
    Options
    No, the quests or Mr. Toffee are not necessary to play the game but they are necessary to earn boosters. Being on level 2983 boosters are necessary to pass the levels unless you want to be stuck for days and days at a time. I realize this is a business to make money, which I have spent plenty of. But I am much more inclined to spend money on games that appreciate their players and show their appreciation. 
    That’s why I think it’s an unfair play right now. I don’t have quests anymore and no Toffee. No chance to get boosters.
  • Nisi1984
    Nisi1984 Posts: 41 Level 2
    Options
    To be honest you wouldn't win boosters with it either. 
    Hopefully they change it soon.
    I personally don't play it anymore and stick to the daily rewards, use the ad boosters and rely on my skills 😂
  • Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    Options
    there are plenty of other games available. Leave CCS and teach King they are to listen to their audience!  Otherwise, you give them the right to do whatever they want... Without players, the game is worthless for them. 
    If we don't have the right to disagree, who are we?
    Did you notice we never got ONE clear answer? now, we hear a lot of players, who do not post here just love Mr Stupid...So you believe them? By the way, how would they know? by ESP?
  • Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    Options
    how many use cheat engine? this is a question I'd like to be answered...
  • AngeliquevanG
    AngeliquevanG Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options
    how many use cheat engine? this is a question I'd like to be answered...

• AngeliquevanG
    AngeliquevanG Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?