Back button does not exit level when pressed

Options
Christina_Dancer
Christina_Dancer Posts: 25 Level 2

Even after smacking it more than 3 times, I have to restart the app to get back to the main board so I can restart the level.

Good god, someone kill the I AM NOT A HUMAN check below.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,361 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Christina, those spam checks are a pain aren't they! It makes it worse when the spam comes from humans more often than not too. 

When did you notice the issue starting? I know it seems really obvious but I see you are playing on a device. Have you tried cleaning the screen? Please don't shout or think I am talking down to you. I'm not and you might have tried that, but if you haven't, then its worth a try. Mine does that sometimes when it needs cleaning that's why I suggested it.

So you haven't got a dirty screen, can you try this troubleshooting here You will lose any boosters saved, but often if you have issues, this will fix it. Start with the cleaning app cache etc first. 

And if you're still having problems (hopefully not ) then please come back and let us know with your device/OS version and the app version please and the team can pass the post onto the studio :)

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Christina_Dancer, sorry that your message got lost in the transition from the old community to the new community.  Do you still need help with this?  Please don't hesitate to contact us again because now we are on top of all new messages.

As a Soda player, how would you like to help with the 5 year celebration coming at the end of this year?  Please visit this link and complete the survey. 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/253613/tell-us-how-you-would-like-to-celebrate-our-5-years-together

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?