🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

Tell us how you would like to celebrate our 5 years together!

Comments

• Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    edited April 2019

[Edited by CM: Off-Topic]

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,689 Sweet Legend

Hello!

An event to collect boosters would be nice. As in the other sagas too. I am a PC player !!

😀Greeting Peggy

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager

Thank you all for your feedback!

I will now collect all of your thoughts and votes and we will sit down and discuss the different options.

Thanks again - you guys rock!

And now, as promised, there are 3 winners of 20 gold bars each for contributing to this survey!

The winners are:

Thank you all for contributing and stay tuned, as always, there are great competitions and events ahead!

Cheers,

Xarly

• Spinnifix

Hello! 🤗

I think that's great that I'm already there. Thank you very much for that. I did not expect that because I'm new here. Yes, I really do not need the German customer service anymore. Had not helped me so much !!! High praise to you. Thank you very much

Greeting Peggy ♥ ♥ ♥

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

Congratulations to all the winners!

1520836804 Posts: 31 Level 2

I think it might be fun if you don´t make games so hard, why spending weeks on passing a level? players aren´t enjoying games. after level 4000 every single level are very very hard with no bonus boosters at the beginning of the game. It ended burned out and not willing to play anymore.

• Spinnifix

Hello! 😀

As I read it like this, I ask myself: how should you manage 4000 levels? I'm at 699 and hang on the levels for a very long time. Since I was hanging on forever, I had taken a longer break. Since I lost the desire. Now I had started again, since I'm already done with some sagas. My question is: how can you create so many levels to make? Where do you get these ideas from, that it always looks different, etc. Just frankly, I will not be 1000 years old to do it all. How does that work? So with many boosters and if you can work out boosters it would be great. As I had many years ago, the proposal made at Candy Crush. what was then implemented. Can not you work out boosters in every saga? And can you also do a booster bike or something? There must be many opportunities and easier for players to play? It should not be that hard. Please strive for us players !!! YOU'RE WELCOME....

Greetings Peggy 🌺

THANK YOU ♥

• marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5

Congrats to all the winners 🥂

1520836804 Posts: 31 Level 2

At some point I was buying boosters in order to reach over 4000 levels, not to mention that I started playing since candy crush begun, I realized it doesn´t worth to buy no more because the games are so hard that I ended using all my boosters. I agreed with you I lost desire playing, just because I see my friends on the race, I play once in a while but it´s boring.

• Spinnifix

Hello!

Thank you for your answer!!! I have no money for boosters. I'm not a millionaire. That's money kicked out for me. I do not do that as a principle. When I used Free Booster in the games, I also often had that I could not use them. Because they were in places where I could not reach. For me, spend the money for booster rip-off. Because playing is not as important to me as real life. So I'm hanging on the levels forever. 2 sagas are done. Pepperpanik and Candy Crush. That did not exist this forum yet. I have also made the principle when I'm on vacation, I have holidays and no technology. I only play from the computer. Since I have no mobile devices. I do not need that either. I do not like the whole technique either way. PC at home is fine for me, nothing more !!!

😯All the best Peggy from Germany

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?