New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• Janineann
    Janineann Posts: 22 Level 2

Look at the booster situation I was able to obtain today with Mr. Toffee’s Fair. It’s a combination of the daily free boosters and completing a line and reaching treasure chests on the map! Persistence paid off and I dare say I’m having fun...

• Janineann

Regarding the above: with unlimited lives you can just keep resetting the level until you can start with bomb and coloring candy next to eachother- that clears a lot of the board to start. And it’s almost essential in the later levels which are near impossible.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,977 Soda Moderator

Nice for you, I still have NO Toffee 🤬

• Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4

I don't have any boosters left and have given up. The levels rating is not accurate anymore, some easy ones are just impossible. until the game decides to give it to you.

I loved the quests, you knew that by slowly gathering your wrapped candies you would get boosters and win the level you were stuck on. Without them, buy boosters. No matter what, I won't.

So, I'm stick on an impossible level, and after playing it 3 times yesterday, got totally fed up. Yes, it is sad, but what too do? play the same level again and again?

• Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4

@Janineann,

you are still at the beginning. Have fun, but when you get to level 2000 and up, you need the lollipops.Otherwise, you are stuck for a very long time, even with double fish and al.

• Janineann

@Anne_Martin I am at level 2629. Is that what you mean by beginning? What level are you on? How many levels are there to date?

• AngeliquevanG
    AngeliquevanG Posts: 42 Level 2

A little over 3000

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,977 Soda Moderator

Last level on ipad is 3010. It might make a difference on what device you play it.

• Fitz
    Fitz Posts: 7 Level 2

Not a fan of Mr toffee's fair. Same reasons as all have said before. Teammates do nothing at times and I'm not getting any boosters. Plus sometimes the boxes left to tick can't be completed because it tells me to use a striped lollipop but I don't have one! Please bring back quests or modify toffee to get rewards when you tick a box at LEAST.

• LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4

Never pick a tile that wants you to use lollipops. You will not win any back for your prize especially if it asks you to use several. They are more valuable than any prize Mr Toffee will reward!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?