Answers

• ElsaElsa Posts: 16,028 Superstar

No I live in the USA.

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
  • SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 313 ✭✭✭✭

Hello Elsa πŸ˜‰

Could you find out what? I would be glad about your answer!

Greetings + Nice day Peggy ♥

Hello! πŸ€—

Thanks for the answer. Okay, so a little fun factor to say so. I already knew that. I thought that starting from a certain number for example starting from 500, gold bars or booster gives. Could you also introduce it? For the sagas? That would be very accommodating of you !!!

Greeting Peggy ♥

I really like you. Since you all answer very nicely. What I had missed the German customer service very much. Thank you so much. ♥

🀩

• QueenBQueenB Posts: 465 Community Moderator

That's correct, a little fun factor πŸ˜„

Thank you also for the very insightful feedback. We will make sure it gets passed on to the team but bear in mind that we cannot promise that any changes will be made as it is up to the team.

I'm very happy to hear that you're getting help from our Community so we hope to keep hearing from you in the future if you stumble in to any issues or have any doubts πŸ€—

Gold Bars at stake! Hurry up and check it out here

Hello QueenB! 🀣

Thank you very much for your reply. You are really great and now the store works great for me. I'm really excited. Yes, first I had to be angry, that was not answered and now come the answers prombt. So I imagine a serious service. Many thanks to the whole team. I know that with the promise and changes. But through my suggestions in the past years, I know that it works! (:

All the best Peggy ♥ πŸ€—πŸ€©

Hi @QueenB, thank you so very much for this information! I learned something new today!

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

Hello!😎

The suggestion with the forum I had submitted the German customer service. They were immediately excited. Because I wanted to help the players with each other. And I had asked for a chat, which was then used immediately. With that you could talk and help yourself. Which I always liked to do. I once asked what the forum looks like. The answer was: are still over it. After years, the community came in. I was astonished when she was there. mhh and then in English. I was angry. First it took years and then in English. That's where I wrote, and the answer was that most English can. It had sent a detailed email to customer service. Because that's not possible. But as Marko already informs me, changes are made. Because my email was also forwarded. Even if I do not speak English, but I'm very touchy in all. I just wanted to share that with you !!! Yes, I have a hiking day here.

Greetings Peggy 😜

Keep it up!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ 🀩

Dear Elsa!

Thank you. Have now even made 3 pictures. I've been done with Candy Crush for a long time. In Pepper Panic I'm done too. That was the first saga that was done. I'm in the first place with the question sign. It was also my suggestion to put her in King.com. I knew about a player playing on Facebook. And I'm still in plenty at Farm Heros. So something is still open. Because by playing yes the tasks are fulfilled. I already know that for a long time !!!

Greeting Peggy ♥ ♥ ♥

My name: Was earlier: Habke time --- Habkenezeit 😜

Hi @Spinnifix, what level are you at in Farm Heroes? I am only on 408 because those darn frogs are doing me in. Look at my profile below. I haven't even completed one in this game.

Dear Elsa ♥

You are so cute (:

I am at Farm Heros at 1148. Have been here for a long time. The name: Elsa Langer sounds German?

Can you speak german ???? (:

I enjoy myself deliciously.

Greetings Peggy πŸ€—

No I can't speak German. I can kind of speak a bit of French because I was born in Canada (Quebec) and we had to learn how to read French. I really just speak English. Shame on me that I never learned more languages.

Dear Elsa πŸ˜€

I can only speak German. Couple of words from Czech - Spanish - Russian. So only chunks of English. But does not help me so much. My dialect is Saxon. I am good at this. Only when it gets right to the point, I can not understand many things properly. Am in Karl - Marx - City, what today Chemnitz is born. Because of French .: Please what is Fenec? The translator does not translate it for me. Roaylgames players always say it to me. Do not know what that means.

Greeting PeggyπŸ˜›

I never heard of Fenec. Could it be a typo error? I had to go back to my message to see if I typed it wrong. LOL! I looked on Google and only found "fennec" which turns out to be a fox. Do you have to translate a lot? Your English looks perfect!