Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend

@Spinnifix My native language is Serbian 😊

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend

Hi @firebombmarkus and @Spinnifix, I just looked at your print screen and then opened my game on king.com to see what I was showing. Here is my print screen. And below my print screen I am uploading yours @Spinnfix. I don't think it has anything to do with the levels because you can see that I am on level 1902 but it shows #592 on my profile. I have no clue what it represents. I just opened up Candy Crush Saga and it's showing the same #592 so it has to do with profiles. I'll see if I can get us more information on this.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend

Hello! 🀩

The bar fills with the various sagas. This has been going on for years. From me only with Candy Soda and Farm Heros. Because in Candy Crush I'm done a long time. There was not the community yet! There was my question: why the beam is there and what happens then?

Greeting Peggy β™₯

• _Elsa_

That is what I am trying to find out for you. Once I get an answer I will write back here. I don't play on king.com so never saw that before. It shows how very observant you are!

• Spinnifix

Hello Elsa

Thank you very much for your efforts. I am a PC player only on king.com. I had sent it a while ago, the German customer service. Unfortunately, I did not receive an answer. But I do not think it's fun, right? I thought that maybe there are 500 booster. But since I saw your picture it is not like that. Well, let's see what you tell me !!!

Thank you Greeting Peggy

Question: Are you writing from Berlin?

• _Elsa_

No I live in the USA.

• Spinnifix

Hello Elsa πŸ˜‰

Could you find out what? I would be glad about your answer!

Greetings + Nice day Peggy β™₯

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“

@Elsa I'm just going to jump right in here...@Spinnifix

The number that you are seeing next to your King.com profile is your experience points collected from all games that you have played. If you click on your profile picture, you can scroll trough the games and see the different achievements so click on the achievements to see the status.

It does not reward anything but it's there to show your level of expertise 😊

Hope this clears out any doubts πŸ˜‰

• Spinnifix

Hello! πŸ€—

Thanks for the answer. Okay, so a little fun factor to say so. I already knew that. I thought that starting from a certain number for example starting from 500, gold bars or booster gives. Could you also introduce it? For the sagas? That would be very accommodating of you !!!

Greeting Peggy β™₯

I really like you. Since you all answer very nicely. What I had missed the German customer service very much. Thank you so much. β™₯

🀩

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager

That's correct, a little fun factor πŸ˜„

Thank you also for the very insightful feedback. We will make sure it gets passed on to the teamΒ but bear in mind that we cannot promise that any changes will be made as it is up to the team.

I'm very happy to hear that you're getting help from our Community so we hope to keep hearing from you in the future if you stumble in to any issues or have any doubts πŸ€—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?