Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,598 Sweet Legend

Hello QueenB! 🤣

Thank you very much for your reply. You are really great and now the store works great for me. I'm really excited. Yes, first I had to be angry, that was not answered and now come the answers prombt. So I imagine a serious service. Many thanks to the whole team. I know that with the promise and changes. But through my suggestions in the past years, I know that it works! (:

All the best Peggy ♥ 🤗🤩

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,679 Sweet Legend

Hi @QueenB, thank you so very much for this information! I learned something new today!

• Spinnifix

Hello!😎

The suggestion with the forum I had submitted the German customer service. They were immediately excited. Because I wanted to help the players with each other. And I had asked for a chat, which was then used immediately. With that you could talk and help yourself. Which I always liked to do. I once asked what the forum looks like. The answer was: are still over it. After years, the community came in. I was astonished when she was there. mhh and then in English. I was angry. First it took years and then in English. That's where I wrote, and the answer was that most English can. It had sent a detailed email to customer service. Because that's not possible. But as Marko already informs me, changes are made. Because my email was also forwarded. Even if I do not speak English, but I'm very touchy in all. I just wanted to share that with you !!! Yes, I have a hiking day here.

Greetings Peggy 😜

Keep it up!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ 🤩

• _Elsa_
    Answer ✓

So @Spinnifix, how do you like this insightful information from QueenB? I just went to king.com to see what it's all about. Below is a print screen that I took from CC Saga. And below that is a print screen showing CC Soda Saga. As you can see by the second image, I haven't completed some of the tasks yet. I hope that you will be able to see it clearer when you view it. I have poor vision so I can't read it clearly.

• Spinnifix

Dear Elsa!

Thank you. Have now even made 3 pictures. I've been done with Candy Crush for a long time. In Pepper Panic I'm done too. That was the first saga that was done. I'm in the first place with the question sign. It was also my suggestion to put her in King.com. I knew about a player playing on Facebook. And I'm still in plenty at Farm Heros. So something is still open. Because by playing yes the tasks are fulfilled. I already know that for a long time !!!

Greeting Peggy ♥ ♥ ♥

My name: Was earlier: Habke time --- Habkenezeit 😜

• _Elsa_

Hi @Spinnifix, what level are you at in Farm Heroes? I am only on 408 because those darn frogs are doing me in. Look at my profile below. I haven't even completed one in this game.

• Spinnifix

Dear Elsa ♥

You are so cute (:

I am at Farm Heros at 1148. Have been here for a long time. The name: Elsa Langer sounds German?

Can you speak german ???? (:

I enjoy myself deliciously.

Greetings Peggy 🤗

• _Elsa_

No I can't speak German. I can kind of speak a bit of French because I was born in Canada (Quebec) and we had to learn how to read French. I really just speak English. Shame on me that I never learned more languages.

• Spinnifix

Dear Elsa 😀

I can only speak German. Couple of words from Czech - Spanish - Russian. So only chunks of English. But does not help me so much. My dialect is Saxon. I am good at this. Only when it gets right to the point, I can not understand many things properly. Am in Karl - Marx - City, what today Chemnitz is born. Because of French .: Please what is Fenec? The translator does not translate it for me. Roaylgames players always say it to me. Do not know what that means.

Greeting Peggy😛

• _Elsa_

I never heard of Fenec. Could it be a typo error? I had to go back to my message to see if I typed it wrong. LOL! I looked on Google and only found "fennec" which turns out to be a fox. Do you have to translate a lot? Your English looks perfect!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?