๐Ÿ† Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

Tell us how you would like to celebrate our 5 years together!

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,689 Sweet Legend

Hello!

I have already achieved a lot in life, so I did not need to play. Now is only for the time. Playing is fun, it works without money. You look very young to me. If you think so, then please. Everyone has their opinion. Some things take their time. I have the time and I take it too. And be patient too. I do not have to win levels with a vengeance. It comes time and advice.

Happy Peggy

• Spinnifix

In the beginning, I quickly got through the levels. I had also made enough suggestions. The were implemented with. If anything is, I share it. You can too! And it will help you then. It's that simple. Just say something !!! Sometimes I can get through the levels quickly and then I stay in one place. It depends on the games. I do not see it that close. I'm sorry!!! Wishing you all the best!!!

• Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4

the first 200 levels were passed on less than a week. for me.

if I'm stuck, i am bored and don't want to play anymore.

I wrote what I think about greed, and how they take a big risk of destroying their empire.Nut they believe people will pay... let us see who is right.

I am around 2200 without ever buying boosters.

• BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5

@Xarly, thank you very much! Always happy to contribute!

@LizzyLemondrop and @Spinnifix, congratulations guys!

• Spinnifix

Everybody can do what he wants to do. It is not necessary, but voluntary. I do not always enjoy the PC. So he stays off. I'm happy when he's out. I've never spent money on these games and came a long way. There are several legends and not just one. If you do not feel like you are not playing anymore, but focus on the others where you feel like. That's what I did. I have 2 legends ready to buy without booster. Some I do not play anymore because they are generally too boring for me. And with some I'm over it. I do not care if you hang something there. The specific game is coming and it continues. I have the patience. Everyone must decide for themselves. It is not a team game. It should be the last one of me now!

• Spinnifix

@BeckyBubblegum

Thank You

Greetings Peggy ๐Ÿ˜„

1520836804 Posts: 31 Level 2

I totally agreed with you.

• Anne_Martin

Sorry, I'm missing a point. What has Xarly done to be thanked? If repeating what he was told to say is enough, then Sarah Saunders could receive thanks any day.

They do the same work, repeating what they have been told to claim, feigning ignorance otherwise, and being unable to hear ant voice that does not fit in their model.

• BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5

@Anne_Martin, I was thanking Xarly for the gold bars I was rewarded. ๐Ÿ˜…

• Anne_Martin

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?