Hours that you get when you buy boosters

Pammie46
Pammie46 Posts: 6 Level 2

I am wondering why when you purchase boosters and your are given hours to play those hours don't stop when you shut your computer down. The hours were paid for and should be able to be used when the computer is turned on again and not wasted when you go to sleep. I am being cheated out of those hours and want to know why????? I have spent a lot of money buying booster and losing hours all the time.

Best Answer

• Pammie46
    Answer ✓

Thank you for answering and you are right it is not the answer I wanted to hear. I play on my laptop not on a phone. I will have to start paying attention to when I purchase my boosters so it is not close to my going to bed so I don't lose too much of my time.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

Hi @Pammie46 thank you for posting here in the community. The limited number of hours for boosters is on a time frame. The clock starts immediately and continues to count down. It cannot be stopped if you go offline. It's no different than the time on a watch - it keeps on ticking. I know that's not the answer that you wanted but I had the same thing on Friday. I purchased a package and the clock started ticking. I don't foresee this changing in the future because it would take quite a bit of coding and not enough players requesting this.

• Pammie46
    Answer ✓

Thank you for answering and you are right it is not the answer I wanted to hear. I play on my laptop not on a phone. I will have to start paying attention to when I purchase my boosters so it is not close to my going to bed so I don't lose too much of my time.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

Exactly and that is what I do too!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?