New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• Birdgirl
    Birdgirl Posts: 26 Level 2

If this is the new philosophy, then I will have to quit this game and hope that philosophy doesn't spread to Candy Crush Saga. There are still lots of opportunities to build inventory in that game.

Note to King: I have purchased boosters in the past. I don't do it all the time, but occasionally I would buy the Yummy mix booster pack. It doesn't add much to the inventory, but with the 24 hour of timed boosters, I was able to build my own inventory playing quests and BGH. And, it was fun. The way the game is set up now, it is not fun and I will no longer spend a single cent. I will quit first.

• Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4

and the new philosophy touches all of their games.

I've tried Friends and even the new Pet Rescue. The problem is, most levels are impossible, until the app is set to give them to you. So, you pass a level with surprise. Why now? it get to be almost as frustrating to get through as to be stuck.

If you are lucky and pass a few, you get the tight to buy boosters at a reduced price, like in CSS. Wow! what a reward!

The fun is finished...

• dalec
    dalec Posts: 24 Level 2

Hey Xarly or whoever is in charge of the comments community! Why haven't we heard from you lately? Are you tired of all the complaints? Ignoring everybody will not make us go away. You say all data and feedback is being evaluated. The longer you take the more people will move on to other games. I have.

• LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4

I've been wondering the same thing. He either has no more news or is tired of this discussion. Seems to have recently started a discussion on how players want to celebrate Sodas upcoming 5 year anniversary.

Well, if some improvements aren't made soon there may not be enough players to celebrate with!

• Anne_Martin

he does not have anything to say... I think they all believed we were going to say Amen and are surprised by the anger and resentment. I believe they had forgotten the game is only worth money because of the players. I wish those who have found better games would send me a message to tell me which ones.

• Marcy_Oktavec
    Marcy_Oktavec Posts: 14 Level 2

They have messed up Pet Rescue as well. Mystery Mountain used to allow you to win a few gold bars. They changed it to some Octopus thing that gets few boosters and no bars and is so difficult I quit playing. I do not mind difficulty but days and weeks on one level...don't have that kind of time.

• Anne_Martin

I tried it, and am getting fed up. Mot only do you spend days on a level, but when you get it, you don't know why... I was stuck on a level, and finally noticed I had passed it when it said "level completed". Not even pleasant!

• dalec

Still looking in Play Store. Try out various ones.

• dalec

Playing Candy Crush Saga, having a good time! Hope they don't screw that up.

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager

Hi everyone,

We are here and listening - rest assured! As mentioned in my previous post, these things are a combination of many factors, the majority around your feedback (which we are very thankful for) and data. In my previous post I already mentioned we needed weeks to make the best call. I asked you for patience and I now do the same. We appreciate how passionate you are about our game and it's truly humbling to see this much feedback. We still need some time to collect more feedback but I want you all to stay calm, we are here, we are reading and we do care. I will always come back to inform you with any updates but for now, the only update we can give you is that we need a bit more of time.

Cheers and, if you have any questions, I'll be around.

Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?