New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• Lsiegrist
    Lsiegrist Posts: 1 Newbie
    I’ve been playing Soda Crush for years, and one of my favorite features was the Quests. I was sad when you replaced it with the new faire, but bc I love this game so much, I was hoping it would be a good thing. Honestly, I’ve been so disappointed with it! It takes a pretty long time to actually win anything from it, even with a team. I used to love the quests bc I could work on multiple quests at once, and I won so many boosters. This faire is not even close to giving what the quests gave. After a week (!!) of working on this last board, we finally got enough in a row to win. We got 1 wrapped candy and 1 hour of playing. Seriously? That’s it? After working harder “quests” from the faire board than the actual quests we used to have, all we got was 1 booster? Having an hour of play time is not even worth it. I’ve already racked up 4 hours through the daily gift and unwrapping packages at different levels. I can’t even use that time. I only have about 30 min to play in the morning so having hours of free time is really pointless. Please bring back quests! Let us choose to either do the faire or individual quests! I want the old feature back. Stop giving hours of life and give boosters that we can store up like we used to be able to do with the quests. I love this game and the other candy crush games. I’ve been playing for 7 years. And I really feel like this feature went backwards, not forwards. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hey guys, just wanted to make you aware that we now have an ideas section in this community.  Please do not use this section to complain about the quests being gone or Mr. Toffee's Fair.  They are looking for positive ideas on how to improve the game so please go check it out Here

• Suzie-4
    Suzie-4 Posts: 28 Level 2
    Hooray! Quests are back. Reinstated actually, so no loss of previous collections. Thankyou King. You have been listening to us.
    suzie-4
  • Yaz_Milani
    Yaz_Milani Posts: 204 Level 3
    THE QUESTS ARE BACK!!’ ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • msdff44444
    msdff44444 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I still have mr stupid...no quests >:)
  • Kerriann
    Kerriann Posts: 42 Level 2

I've been stuck on same super hard level for 6 days so had to bite the bullet and play toffee fair. Finished a route so got 1hr of colour bomb and a striped lolly. Which would be lovely IF I HAD ANY LIVES TO PLAY ON WITH!!

Can't request lives as there seems to be

• AngeliquevanG
    AngeliquevanG Posts: 42 Level 2
    I am still stuck with mr Stupid :-(
  • Kerriann
    Kerriann Posts: 42 Level 2
    Still no quests for me. 😪
  • ISurvived
    ISurvived Posts: 50 Level 3
    No quests for me either. What device are you playing on, those who have them? I am on an android phone. 
  • Jami_Fagala
    Jami_Fagala Posts: 71 Level 3
    No quests for me either. I still only have the toffee dude =(   Hopefully quests are on their way. Fingers crossed

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?