Welcome to our Idea Section! (read before posting)

LadyRaffie
LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
edited April 2021 in Ideas

Hey everyone,

From now on, we want to gather your ideas for the game! This is why we started a new section, to give you the chance to submit and vote for your favourite ideas.

In order to make it easy both for you and for us, please follow these steps:

1. Check if your idea has already been submitted - If that's the case then just upvote that idea and comment on it if you wish, no need to create another one!
  2. Make sure to give as much details as possible - The more we can understand you, the better!
  3. Be Constructive - Be mature, respect our Community Guidelines and stick to points 1 and 2. If your idea is redundant or not coherent, it will be closed.

And that's all! If you have any questions around it, please comment below.

Looking for a clue to 🔎Solve the Mystery🔍 ...

Your clue is “in order to keep his crown”.

Comments

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Vicky1032 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 You can make your own idea in a seperate Ideas section on the link below. Have a wonderful day 🤗

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/categories/ideas-soda
  • dina1014
    dina1014 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Xarly said:

Hey everyone,

From now on, we want to gather your ideas for the game! This is why we started a new section, to give you the chance to submit and vote for your favourite ideas.

In order to make it easy both for you and for us, please follow these steps:

1. Check if your idea has already been submitted - If that's the case then just upvote that idea and comment on it if you wish, no need to create another one!
    2. Make sure to give as much details as possible - The more we can understand you, the better!
    3. Be Constructive - Be mature, respect our Community Guidelines and stick to points 1 and 2. If your idea is redundant or not coherent, it will be closed.

And that's all! If you have any questions around it, please comment bellow.

• conan96
    conan96 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Candy crush soda was always my favorite candy crush, until you took away my quests. I love this game and would love to love it again just as much by having the quests brought back and there's no need for Mr. Toffee because the earned boosters don't really help like with the old quests. 

Please, please consider this!!
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi, @Yaz_Milani @Kerriann @Liz_Bailey and @conan96 Thank you for your feedback and great ideas. This thread is only explaining how to make a new idea. In order to do so, you have to go to the Ideas section and make a new post. Once you make a new idea it will be available to other players to vote for it. The studio will monitor the ideas and some of them might be implemented into the game. You can do it on the link below. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/categories/ideas-soda
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,679 Sweet Legend
    Hi everyone! Love this new section! 
    I sometimes accidentally move a tile that I didn’t want moved.. note: I swipe super fast (kind of impatient) ☺️
    I would personally love one UNDO switch available in each game! 
    Thank you for bringing the quests back honestly I’m on cloud 9 after that ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    That is a wonderful idea!
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hi all,

A reminder that this thread is not the place where to create and submit your ideas. You need to click on "New Idea" at the top right to actually have an idea that players can upvote and that the community can contribute to make more relevant. The ideas from this thread here will not be taken into account.

Cheers!
    Xarly
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?