New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Has any one that had Mr Toffee gotten Quests back? Most comments I'm seeing are from people that never had him to begin with.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Mine haven’t come back and I have Mr Toffee.
  • dalec
    dalec Posts: 24 Level 2
    Mine haven't come back either. I bet the people that said they got the quests back were paid developers trying to string us along.

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    edited April 2019
    Hi everyone,

Wanted to inform you all that since yesterday evening (CET) we will be changing some things.

• Quests are back but only for some people. We are doing this because we need to test its behaviour again both from a player perspective and a technical perspective (performance and other technical elements).
    • Mr. Toffee's fair is staying as it is for the rest of you.
    • All players will have either Quests or Mr. Toffee for now.
    • All these changes can be temporary. As I have been mentioning, we need to keep monitoring the situation and these changes are done in order to take your feedback into account, and also to test a different scenario.
    I'm happy some of you are coming back to let us know what they think, this is really important for us throughout this process.

With any other update, I will keep coming to inform you all.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • Marilee_Lamond
    Marilee_Lamond Posts: 6 Level 2
    Please tell me how to get the Quest back. I still have Mr. Toffee and the race, both of which I strongly dislike.
    How are you deciding who has to keep Toffee?
  • Graeme_London
    Graeme_London Posts: 96 Level 3
    @Xarly Neither the quests or mr toffeess fair have came back on my win10 app as of this morning was wondering if they would come with next app update, have attached screenshot from this morning.
  • bullywooly
    bullywooly Posts: 73 Level 3
    I want my quests back pls, pls, pls........
  • Vicky1032
    Vicky1032 Posts: 9 Level 2
    I still have Mr. Toffee. Playing on a Kindle. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    @Graeme_London I don't have either one on my Windows 10 too.  @Xarly could you possibly find out why Windows 10 players don't have anything?  I didn't pay attention to this before because I usually play on mobile only but Graeme is right that if you only play on Windows 10 then you aren't given either option.

• Jami_Fagala
    Jami_Fagala Posts: 71 Level 3
    Here’s an idea, how about letting the player choose between toffee and the quests?? I would bet not a single person would choose toffee. It seems to me that would be all the information you would need. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?