New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• tmwallace
    tmwallace Posts: 76 Pro Player 👑
    That's a great idea: let the player choose between quests and Mr. Toffee. I wonder how it was decided who gets the quests instead of Mr. Toffee? Was it random? So all of us still with Mr. Toffee don't have much of a chance of winning boosters.
  • Nancy1234
    Nancy1234 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Xarly said:
    Hi everyone,

Wanted to inform you all that since yesterday evening (CET) we will be changing some things.

• Quests are back but only for some people. We are doing this because we need to test its behaviour again both from a player perspective and a technical perspective (performance and other technical elements).
    • Mr. Toffee's fair is staying as it is for the rest of you.
    • All players will have either Quests or Mr. Toffee for now.
    • All these changes can be temporary. As I have been mentioning, we need to keep monitoring the situation and these changes are done in order to take your feedback into account, and also to test a different scenario.
    I'm happy some of you are coming back to let us know what they think, this is really important for us throughout this process.

With any other update, I will keep coming to inform you all.

Cheers,
    Xarly
    You say that All players will have either Quests or Mr. Toffee for now, but according to many of the posts, those of us with Windows 10 have neither!  I lost quests when he arrived and now you have taken him away without restoring the quests.  I also keep getting notices that another player has ticked a tile on the board even though I don't have Mr. Toffee.  I guess I am now one of the phantom team members that we were all complaining about.
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Still stuck with Toffee. It definitely won't  be right if some players get to win real boosters and others get wrapped candies, playing time and if your lucky a lollipop once or twice a week. Surely they have enough common sense to return Quests to all players soon. Otherwise, there will  definitely be a lot of mad people. I have played for several years and I know I will be disappointed and probably quit. 
  • Vicky1032
    Vicky1032 Posts: 9 Level 2
    At this point I just turn my game on and check if Mr. Toffee is still there. Which he is. Than I read. So one good thing from this is I'm getting smarter.
  • BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    I am also a Windows 10 user and have never had Mr. Toffee's Fair, nor have I had any quests since this feature was released. The only thing I have been able to participate in is Bubblegum Hill, which of course is better than nothing! I will let you know if and when I get my quests back or Mr. Toffee decides to appear.
  • LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
    edited April 2019
    I am also a Windows 10 user and have never had Mr. Toffee's Fair, nor have I had any quests since this feature was released. The only thing I have been able to participate in is Bubblegum Hill, which of course is better than nothing! I will let you know if and when I get my quests back or Mr. Toffee decides to appear.
    Same for me @BeckyBubblegum ! I hope I get one or the other soon.
  • NotMrHappy
    NotMrHappy Posts: 29 Level 2
    I have neither as well. Really hoping that I get Quests back.  Don't understand why only some have it back when we all lost it, surely all should get it back.
  • Birdgirl
    Birdgirl Posts: 26 Level 2

Playing on the Ipad and I am stuck with an unwanted dance partner, Mr. Toffee. <sigh>

• Gina_mac
    Gina_mac Posts: 3 Newbie
    @Xarly, Please explain why some have Quests and some are stuck with Mr. Toffee? I still have Mr. Toffee and my dislike of it is so strong that I am ready to quit the game. 😕
  • dalec
    dalec Posts: 24 Level 2
    I resent being a guinea pig as part of some big experiment. What happened to the customer being right? I know it's a free game, unless you buy boosters, but come on. Patience is wearing thin. I'll just check in time to time to see if I'm one of the privileged few to get the quests back. Up yours.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?