Trains number incorrect

Options
Spinnifix
Spinnifix Posts: 24,733 Sweet Legend

Hello! 🌀

I've often noticed that you can not play the complete moves properly. If you have 2 moves and play, all the moves are used up. The number of even one remaining move is removed immediately and everything is set to zero. I often have the problem that I always miss a move to make it. Since I'm also in Roaylgames, I had blogged there fooling blog and got approval. Because by Roaylgames I came in the Sagas. I had informed the customer service years ago, was denied. Sure, what else. Please check your games with the trains!

Greetings Peggy

Something is really unfair to the players !!! Sure, players should buy boosters. It is aligned on it. Is not fair and big rip off. Therefore, one hangs forever on the sagas and loses the pleasure of doing so. As a result, you also lose players. How many times have I seen. There are new players coming and not staying long. I brought players from Roaylgames into the sagas. Only a small part remained. That says something. If you want more players, please do something and be fair !!! ⚡️

Greeting Peggy

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?