General proposal:

Options
Spinnifix
Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
 For this forum an extra page, which concerns specifically the forum !!!

What do you think of gifts. Loving gifts for the profiles. That you can give each other. Then the profiles look even friendlier.

Greetings Peggy
12 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Hey @Spinnifix ,

Ideas here can also be about the forum! As I've seen you know, we have our own place here to discuss things about the community area itself. You can always come to this thread here and share your thoughts. Always stay on topic though, as it is part of our Community Guidelines :smile:.

That said, I think the idea of giving gifts to others in the Community is very nice! It opens up for lots of options and we will definitely consider it. For future competitions, for future upgrades of our sites, etc. Let's see what others can say and add to it to make it even a richer idea :smile:.

Thanks a lot Peggy!

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    Hello Xarly! ♥

I thank you. I'm sorry, but for me as a German it's a bit more difficult here and everything is confusing for me. Could not it be made clearer? I come from Royalgames and there you can give gifts to the players. The Kc and RG work together.

Greetings Peggy =)

Is not a bad will of me in general !!!  :o

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Wow @Spinnifix you are a long time player if you have been playing the Royal games!  I think your idea is awesome and I just voted for it.
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    Hello Elsa!

Yes, thank you. Have a picture made. I do not play for the money anymore. No, I only collect it for payment.

Greeting Peggy

Since you have to enlarge it, then you see from when I am a member there !!!
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Wow!  I never checked out their games.  I can't even look at their site because I am playing too many games already.
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    Hello Elsa!

Either it's the translation or it's contradictory. Because the reputation of the site has nothing to do with playing.

Sorry.

Peggy

• Spinnifix
    Options
    @Elsa
     =) 

I have submitted enough suggestions over the years. If I remember something, I share it with !!! I'm just like that. The head always works with me. (:

All the best Peggy ♥

• _Elsa_
    Options
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    I am also in Gameduell. Only that has become too boring and unfair to me. I'm hardly there anymore.

Peggy ♥

• Spinnifix
    Options

I finally managed the disaster level.

Am happy.

Greeting Peggy ♥ <3B)=)
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?