New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• Vicky1032
    Vicky1032 Posts: 9 Level 2
    I hope they bring back quests soon. I really miss my game. 
  • Birdgirl
    Birdgirl Posts: 26 Level 2
    I play on the Ipad, level 3022,  and unfortunately, I am still stuck with Mr. Toffee.  The only way to acquire boosters for inventory outside of buying them is through BGH for lollipop hammers,  Gumball goodies for an occasional lollipop, the Weekly race for gold bars and the much despised Mr. Toffee.  One could argue that winning the weekly race would provide a way of collecting gold bars which could be used to purchase the stronger boosters such as the sprinkle bombs or striped lollipop.  The reward for winning the race is 5 gold bars.  The cost for 1 striped lollipop is 19 gold bars.  I would have to win 4 weekly races to have enough bars for 1 booster!   And, I question if the weekly race is being played on a level field.  Are players with quests playing against those with Mr. Toffee?  If so, the odds of winning the race with only Mr. Toffee against those with quests is not good.  So, those of us with only MTF (Mr. Toffee Fair) are at severe disadvantage. 
     I am still hoping to see MTF gone and quests back.  In the meantime, I will try to accumulate lollipops from BGH and not even try to win levels.  At the higher levels, one needs boosters to win and I am almost out. 
  • Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    edited April 2019
    In 2 levels, I used all I had... I need new boosters! and it means I need the quests. Without them, it is not worth playing, like Jelly.
    Please bring them back for everyone!
  • Nancy1234
    Nancy1234 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Xarly said:
    Hi all,

Thank you for your feedback, both from those that are now having daily quests, and from those having Mr. Toffee's fair.

You guys have given us really insightful comments to think about and discuss internally and please rest assured, we are discussing it. I understand that to some of you the uncertainty can be stressful and I agree we can do better with it. We are definitely trying and all I can ask for is your patience.

That said, the team will keep checking insights and feedback for a while and I will inform you in case there are any changes.

Please only comment here if it's in relation to Mr. Toffee's fair or the quests. As stated in our Community Guidelines (that you can read here), it's important to keep things on topic. Further comments that are not relevant to this topic will be removed. You are always welcome to create any thread if you wish to speak about something not related to the topic here with the rest of the community (use 'The Fun Area' if it is something less game-related).

Cheers,
    Xarly
    Why aren't you responding to the fact that some of us have NEITHER Quests NOR Mr. Toffee's Fair.  If the team is trying to gather feedback on how the community likes the features and how to make them better, then they need to make sure everybody has something to play and react to.  This is a major problem and we are waiting for a response and for the features to be reinstated in our games.
  • Anne_Martin
    it looks like no one likes Mr Stupid! And the quests are needed.
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Kings various excuses for not reinstating Quests to all sounds a lot like the government!
  • Anne_Martin
    I have not seen anyone complaining about the quests being reinstated. I think they keep us playing! 
    If King/Activision wants to change the game and deprive us, they must re-create new levels, or Soda will end up like Jelly...
  • jeffchandler1
    jeffchandler1 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Quests still gone.  Thank you, I guess????   King has just given me several hours of my week back to do something productive. Just past level 1900, I've determined that I spend way too much time on this game.  The quests are gone, and there's little hope of making it to level 2000.  So, I QUIT!!!!  Uninstalled from all my computers and phones.  I'll crush no more.
  • Divax
    Divax Posts: 51 Level 3
    Ok Mr Toffee needs to go. He's an annoying, stingy m*********!!!
  • Graeme_London
    Graeme_London Posts: 96 Level 3
    Xarly said:
    Hi all,

Thank you for your feedback, both from those that are now having daily quests, and from those having Mr. Toffee's fair.

You guys have given us really insightful comments to think about and discuss internally and please rest assured, we are discussing it. I understand that to some of you the uncertainty can be stressful and I agree we can do better with it. We are definitely trying and all I can ask for is your patience.

That said, the team will keep checking insights and feedback for a while and I will inform you in case there are any changes.

Please only comment here if it's in relation to Mr. Toffee's fair or the quests. As stated in our Community Guidelines (that you can read here), it's important to keep things on topic. Further comments that are not relevant to this topic will be removed. You are always welcome to create any thread if you wish to speak about something not related to the topic here with the rest of the community (use 'The Fun Area' if it is something less game-related).

Cheers,
    Xarly

@Xarly could you please let us players know why the windows 10 app does not have quests or Mr Toffees fair since this has been asked a number of times now

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?