New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Xarly said:
    Hi all,

Thank you for your feedback, both from those that are now having daily quests, and from those having Mr. Toffee's fair.

You guys have given us really insightful comments to think about and discuss internally and please rest assured, we are discussing it. I understand that to some of you the uncertainty can be stressful and I agree we can do better with it. We are definitely trying and all I can ask for is your patience.

That said, the team will keep checking insights and feedback for a while and I will inform you in case there are any changes.

Please only comment here if it's in relation to Mr. Toffee's fair or the quests. As stated in our Community Guidelines (that you can read here), it's important to keep things on topic. Further comments that are not relevant to this topic will be removed. You are always welcome to create any thread if you wish to speak about something not related to the topic here with the rest of the community (use 'The Fun Area' if it is something less game-related).

Cheers,
    Xarly

@Xarly could you please let us players know why the windows 10 app does not have quests or Mr Toffees fair since this has been asked a number of times now
    Hi @Graeme_London,

Apologies for not getting back earlier on this one. We are currently investigating. I'll follow up on it as soon as I have more information about this.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    @Xarly,
    you are not a player, are you? you just work here, but don't know the game from the inside.
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    I noticed recently that any video that demonstrates how to beat hard levels uses some sort of combination of boosters. This goes to show that without Quests it makes it very difficult to pass some of these levels and even get on the Rainbow Road  streak that they are also using. So much for pure brain power! Please bring back the Quests!
  • Janineann
    Janineann Posts: 22 Level 2
    Saw this post on Facebook and thought about the struggle to advance in candy crush soda.  I am missing my side quests...

• PurplePants
    PurplePants Posts: 41 Level 2
    Please may we get the quests back soon, without them it is next to impossible to get through the hard levels. I use to really like playing this game.
  • ISurvived
    ISurvived Posts: 50 Level 3
    edited April 2019
    This game was so fun before. I am trying to win lollipop hammers by playing bubble gum hill and even that is becoming impossible. It stinks what has happened to this game. 
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Yes, this is a little off topic but even this week's bubblegum hill is very difficult. Haven't made it  beyond level 4 yet. Really hoping to win some boosters!
  • ISurvived
    ISurvived Posts: 50 Level 3
    LauraLMason, you're right, it is off topic. Sorry about that. It's the only way to get any decent boosters, though. 🙁
  • Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    I'm stuck on Mr Useless, every row or column has at least one "nasty" in it, and in 3 days NEITHER of my "team mates" have appeared. 

This isn't what I paid for. Oh wait, I didn't pay
     🙄. 
    Still seems wrong though, they've messed up a perfectly good game for no advantage that I can see. 
  • Kerriann
    Kerriann Posts: 42 Level 2
    edited April 2019
    I've been stuck on a super hard level for three days. I always 'x' out of toffee fair- is this my punishment? 😎

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?