Power ups gone

Majda
Majda Posts: 3 Newbie
After the new Terms and Conditions update my game wouldn't load and i had to reinstall it. After i logged back in my progress was fine, the amount of gold also, but all the power ups have disappeared (llollipops, hands, and all of the power ups before starting the level). Is there a way to restore all this, i sent this to the support also but got no reply.

Thanks

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Majda where are you playing the game - mobile or computer?  If you are on a mobile device your lives and rewards are just saved to that device so that you can play the game offline. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost. For this reason, we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars.  You can read more about this here:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/177871/safeguarding-your-collected-boosters

• Majda
    @Elsa hey thanks for the response. Im playing on a computer device not on the mobile. Also ever since the update of t&c the whole race thing where you win gold at the end of the stage is gone and the team challenge where you tick fields with other players is also gone. Im logged in with my gmail account, the progress is saved but everything else is gone :(
  • _Elsa_
    That was a quick response back!  The studio is making some changes to the game so the race thing might have been taken off today.  It's not on my game either.  The team challenge might be Mr. Toffee's Fair and I stopped playing that a week ago.  I opened the game on Windows 10 and it's not showing there either.  It's not your game because the events were taken off.  I'm not sure what will be coming back or when.
  • Majda
    @Elsa hopefully they are just making some changes and the race will be back, but that still doesnt answer the question where did all the power ups go :(:) 
  • _Elsa_
    You shouldn't lose boosters when playing on a computer.  That makes no sense at all.  Unfortunately, King does not reimburse you for boosters that you won from their events, however, if they were boosters that you purchased and you lost those please let me know and I can give you further information for that.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?