New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• ccgamer22
    ccgamer22 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Day 4 and no rows completed, so no prizes or extras. Once again my teammates are blocking any possibility of completing a row. The only open tiles require boosters. Can't get boosters because can't complete a row. The definition of a catch 22.
  • jeffchandler1
    jeffchandler1 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Seems to me that the exodus of ‘free’ player like myself is of little concern to King. I understand they run a business, and they can’t make a profit by giving out free boosters. They are probably trying to see if they can make more money by making the game impossible to beat without paying money. So, being angry as a player is kind of moot.  I wonder why they haven’t considered simply reducing the cost of the boosters. I might pay $5.00 for a suite of boosters. But, I won’t pay $15.00.  This is for sure: I won’t spend a week trying to pass a level. There’s too many other games available to screw around with an impossible one. I’ll keep monitoring the forum to see if they’ve axed Mr Toffee. Until they do, I’m not crushing.
  • Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    they make a profit with the commercials they run. 
    I don't trust them anymore and won't put a credit card here...
  • ISurvived
    ISurvived Posts: 50 Level 3
    JeffChandler1, not all of us are able to spend even the $5.00. The quests at least gave us a chance to win boosters and pass hard levels. Now that they are gone. We are all stuck with no boosters and no way to pass the difficult levels.

• Anne_Martin
    if it were $5 once, it could be. But you need boosters almost daily, and then, it is too much. To spend $20 a week, no, I can't either.
    And to think that we pay for the meager results we get would take away any enjoyment.
    I noticed very cleary last week that the hard levels are only possible with boosters. 
    The levels have got too hard, it has to be said too. The normal ones were created at the beginning. Then, they were tweaked to make it almost impossible... to make us use boosters.
    All of it shows once again the greed of Activision, sadly.
  • Marcy_Oktavec
    Marcy_Oktavec Posts: 14 Level 2
    Even BGH has become impossible without boosters.
    Also ruined is Pet Rescue. Impossible to win gold bars with new Mystery Mountain.
    Shame on you.
  • sharonkobeske
    sharonkobeske Posts: 2 Newbie
    Yosca said:
    Hi @Xarly. Why are my quests has been disappeared and still no Mr. Toffee’s fair. I understand It will take some time to give it to every player. However, now my quests are gone I can’t get prizes. I think this is an unfair situation. Please let the studio know they should give players Mr. Toffee or Quests. I am really not amused.
    Hi @Xarly,  I win Mr. Toffee Fair and get my prise of 1 hour of play BUT it will not give me the lollipop I won and that has happened 3 times already.

• sharonkobeske
    sharonkobeske Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hello, 
    I am new at this so bear with me.  I have won a prize from Mr. Toffee Fair and it gives me my timed reward BUT  not my lollipops I have won.  This has happened 3 times?  How can it be fixed ?

• LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    I used my last 2 lollipops along with double fish bonus to finally finish a hard level, I cant seem to win this week's bubblegum hill. It seems a lot harder than the last few weeks, I have been waiting for several days for teammates to finish 2 different rows in Mr. Toffee. So, otherwise without some other real Quests that I can try to earn on my own I am screwed!
  • Anne_Martin
    I did the same... used my lollypops to pass a few levels and I'm lucky enough to have the quests to hope and get some more... not so fast or easy, but there is hope. Without boosters, the end of the 2100, from 2166 maybe until 2200 or further are IMPOSSIBLE. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?