New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• Graeme_London
    Graeme_London Posts: 96 Level 3
    Xarly said:
    Xarly said:
    Hi all,

Thank you for your feedback, both from those that are now having daily quests, and from those having Mr. Toffee's fair.

You guys have given us really insightful comments to think about and discuss internally and please rest assured, we are discussing it. I understand that to some of you the uncertainty can be stressful and I agree we can do better with it. We are definitely trying and all I can ask for is your patience.

That said, the team will keep checking insights and feedback for a while and I will inform you in case there are any changes.

Please only comment here if it's in relation to Mr. Toffee's fair or the quests. As stated in our Community Guidelines (that you can read here), it's important to keep things on topic. Further comments that are not relevant to this topic will be removed. You are always welcome to create any thread if you wish to speak about something not related to the topic here with the rest of the community (use 'The Fun Area' if it is something less game-related).

Cheers,
    Xarly

@Xarly could you please let us players know why the windows 10 app does not have quests or Mr Toffees fair since this has been asked a number of times now
    Hi @Graeme_London,

Apologies for not getting back earlier on this one. We are currently investigating. I'll follow up on it as soon as I have more information about this.

Cheers,
    Xarly
    Thanks @xarly for the update
  • Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend
  • Graeme_London
    Graeme_London Posts: 96 Level 3
    @Xarly and all other commenters Windows 10 app now has mr toffees fair back
  • Scotty28
    Scotty28 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I have Mr. Toffee's Fair and can play but never receive the reward I played.  Please bring back Quests.  Mr. Toffee's Fair is a waste of time and you earn nothing (if what you won actually gets to your account).  Please don't spend any money on this cash grab.
  • Birdgirl
    Birdgirl Posts: 26 Level 2
    I have been very critical of MTF and it is only fair to report that I got 1 hour of a sprinkle bomb and 1 striped lollipop today.  And, the lollipop did show up in my inventory.  I was surprised, that is the best I have seen.  

This hasn't changed my feeling of disappointment, I very much prefer the quests.  Please bring quests back to everyone.
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Been waiting close to a week for teammates to finish 2 rows that each have 3 check marks I have completed most of myself. Got notice that a tile was ticked and it was for neither of these rows or the tiles the teammates had been supposedly  working on!  This is ridiculous!  I understand that people don't always have time to play. This is another reason teamwork is not feasible and individual Quests are more realistic and what everybody wants.
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    edited April 2019
    Hi @Graeme_London and all the other ones reporting the Windows 10 issue,

I wanted to mention exactly this. Thanks to your feedback the team was able to find the issue and fix it. You should all have access to the feature now (make sure your game is up to date).

Again, thank you so much, it was your feedback that helped us fix it!

Cheers,
    Xarly

P.S: I keep on gathering all your feedback, compiling it and reporting it back to the studio.
  • Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    Xarly said:
    Hi @Graeme_London and all the other ones reporting the Windows 10 issue,

I wanted to mention exactly this. Thanks to your feedback the team was able to find the issue and fix it. You should all have access to the feature now.

Again, thank you so much, it was your feedback that helped us fix it!

Cheers,
    Xarly

P.S: I keep on gathering all your feedback, compiling it and reporting it back to the studio.
    Great, now about Mr Toffee...........
  • Janineann
    Janineann Posts: 22 Level 2
    Today when I ran out of lives I actually felt grateful.  This game is just no fun anymore.  
  • Vicky1032
    Vicky1032 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Let me know when Mr. Toffee is gone. I miss my game. Will not be playing Mr. Toffee. It took all the fun out of the game. I gave it a chance.   Please bring back regular quests.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?