New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• MrBlisterThumb
    MrBlisterThumb Posts: 6 Level 2
    I LITERALLY created an account so I could rant about this craptastic feature!

Mr. Toffee's Cash Grab is a horrible replacement for Quests! And more importantly, WHY were Quests removed in the first place? The only way to complete most of these boards is to purchase power-ups?! Then you only win some paltry bonus that doesn't even make sense in comparison to what you had to use to win?!

Also, why is this tied to other people?! If I wanted some dumb co-op crap I'd play a game that HAD THAT AS A FEATURE! I've played this game for a while, but this is beyond a blatant cash grab.... think I'll stick to Solitaire until this is removed and a better rewards system is put back. I spent $1000 on a phone, I'm not spending anymore on a game. #done
  • dalec
    dalec Posts: 24 Level 2
    edited April 2019
    [...] is a good substitute. A lot of ads though.

(Edited by CM: Advertisement of another product)
  • PurplePants
    PurplePants Posts: 41 Level 2
    Xarly said:
    Hi @Graeme_London and all the other ones reporting the Windows 10 issue,

I wanted to mention exactly this. Thanks to your feedback the team was able to find the issue and fix it. You should all have access to the feature now (make sure your game is up to date).

Again, thank you so much, it was your feedback that helped us fix it!

Cheers,
    Xarly

P.S: I keep on gathering all your feedback, compiling it and reporting it back to the studio.
    Thank you for the update. Mr. Toffee did show back up and I even received the booster and and the hour of the candy bomb from the last time I had Mr. Toffee. Appreciate all of the work being put in, though with that being said I do prefer the daily boosters and hope they will return.
  • garip
    garip Posts: 5 Level 2
    Ich bekomme am Laptop bei dem Spiel vom Toffee Fummel keine gewonnene Lutscher und auch keine Hand und am Tablet wird das Gar nichts angezeigt 
  • Birdgirl
    Birdgirl Posts: 26 Level 2
    After leaving a somewhat positive comment a few days ago, I am again so disappointed and disgusted with MTF I feel the need to comment again, this time without one positive word.  My 'teammates" are not participating, I checked my two ticks for the day and there is no way I can compete in the episode race because my supply of boosters is almost depleted.  I am stuck on an Ultra hard level without much hope of getting past it.  
    The feedback by players on MTF has consistently been negative, I have not seen any comments by active players who enjoy playing with this "feature".  To paraphrase a previous comment, "King, please, fall on your sword, admit your mistake and bring back quests."
  • LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
    Heads up: I'm a Windows 10 user and as of today I still have not had Mr. Toffee's Fair added to my game, nor do I have any quests. I'm getting super low on candies :(
  • MrBlisterThumb
    MrBlisterThumb Posts: 6 Level 2
    Heads up: I'm a Windows 10 user and as of today I still have not had Mr. Toffee's Fair added to my game, nor do I have any quests. I'm getting super low on candies :(
    MTF isn't going to help with that - unless you want to buy them power-ups/candies so you can finish the board yourself and then get 1 paltry Bomb Candy and maybe 30mins of life for it..... :(
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    The best option for lolllipop boosters is 3 days of bubblegum/egg hill hunt. There is also a hot topic called someone is hiding here. With a little bit of work you can qualify for 50 gold bars! Better than anything Mr. Toffee will ever offer!
  • ISurvived
    ISurvived Posts: 50 Level 3
    LauraLMason, what is the egg hill hunt and the someone is hiding here? I don't know how to get those. 
  • Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    Even with the quests, which don't seem to be exactly the same, it takes a long time to collect boosters if you are stuck. As long as you complete levels, you get free 2 hours with the rewards, but if you can't go forward, you only have half an hour a day, minus commercials time. Not enough for anything. It will take a few days to finish a quest...
    Same problem for BGH. With only half an hour of free lives a day, quite hard!
    Please, give lives! I notice I give many more than what I receive. Some are always asking, but don't offer many.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?