New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    @Isurvived, the egg hint is bubblegum hill for Easter. Someone hiding is a game offered here, not on your phone. Look for the threads about it. And explain it to me, please, I did not get it...
  • ISurvived
    ISurvived Posts: 50 Level 3
    Anne_Martin, if I figure it out, I will explain it! 😊
  • LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
    Heads up: I'm a Windows 10 user and as of today I still have not had Mr. Toffee's Fair added to my game, nor do I have any quests. I'm getting super low on candies :(
    I need to make a correction: I do have the quests now, thankfully (had them confused for the other Events that have disappeared). It is nice to have BGH for 4 days to try and pill up the lollipops :). Wish I could acquire more striped ones and the switch hands.
  • Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    I'm sure BGH can be un, but you need plenty of lives to succeed. How can you get more? no idea...
    In the past month, I got half the usual amount. It means, I guess, people are playing less. But it creates a problem. What can be done about it?
  • candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    A question:  I am trying to finish a row by using a free switch.  How do you receive the free switch to use it?  My inventory shows I have one, which I had before I selected that tile.  I’m reluctant to use that in the event that it really isn’t free.
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    I dont select any tiles that ask you to use boosters even if it will finish the row. The "reward" you get back is usually of lesser value than the boosters you may already have. A common reward is a free hour of play and maybe 1 booster like a wrapped candy or if your lucky 1 lollipop or 1 hand switch.
  • candysodacrusher
    I dont select any tiles that ask you to use boosters even if it will finish the row. The "reward" you get back is usually of lesser value than the boosters you may already have. A common reward is a free hour of play and maybe 1 booster like a wrapped candy or if your lucky 1 lollipop or 1 hand switch.

• candysodacrusher
    That’s exactly why I’m reluctant to try it.
  • Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    I've had no team mates in the current grid, I'm almost through the only row that I can do without using candies, or doing something silly like completing 4 bubble levels.  Unfortunately, I need to finish 2 more levels to finish it but, without using irreplaceable boosters, I've been stuck there for 4 days - and it's not even a hard level!
    it's about 10 days since I started this grid.

As to the episode race, I doubt if the others on it have Mr Toffee, they raced away from me so fast that they HAD to be using boosters.

Mr Toffee must die!
  • candysodacrusher
    I broke down and used the hand switch and it disappeared from my inventory.  So either I was mistaken about having one before I selected that tile or I didn’t get the “free” one.  The reward was a striped lollipop and 1 hour of color bomb.  Fortunately I had won a Bubblegum Hill so I had enough lives to put the color bomb time to good use.  But, it took 6 days of play between me and my teammates to accomplish this.  Earn rewards faster with Mr. Toffee—not true.  Potentially a player could complete 18 quests in that same time frame.  

Xarly, you asked for suggestions.  Here are mine
    1.  Eliminate the two ticks per day limit.
    2.  Let players know what reward they are playing for.  
    3.  IF you must include passing levels, either let people play old levels, or make the requirement any level instead of a specific type of level, or make it accumulating new stars.
    4.  Bring back the quests for everyone.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?