New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• LauraLMasonLauraLMason Posts: 255 ✭✭✭✭
    I dont select any tiles that ask you to use boosters even if it will finish the row. The "reward" you get back is usually of lesser value than the boosters you may already have. A common reward is a free hour of play and maybe 1 booster like a wrapped candy or if your lucky 1 lollipop or 1 hand switch.
  • candysodacrushercandysodacrusher Posts: 128 ✭✭✭
    I dont select any tiles that ask you to use boosters even if it will finish the row. The "reward" you get back is usually of lesser value than the boosters you may already have. A common reward is a free hour of play and maybe 1 booster like a wrapped candy or if your lucky 1 lollipop or 1 hand switch.

That’s exactly why I’m reluctant to try it.
  • BricornBricorn Posts: 87 ✭✭✭
    I've had no team mates in the current grid, I'm almost through the only row that I can do without using candies, or doing something silly like completing 4 bubble levels.  Unfortunately, I need to finish 2 more levels to finish it but, without using irreplaceable boosters, I've been stuck there for 4 days - and it's not even a hard level!
    it's about 10 days since I started this grid.

As to the episode race, I doubt if the others on it have Mr Toffee, they raced away from me so fast that they HAD to be using boosters.

Mr Toffee must die!
    I broke down and used the hand switch and it disappeared from my inventory.  So either I was mistaken about having one before I selected that tile or I didn’t get the “free” one.  The reward was a striped lollipop and 1 hour of color bomb.  Fortunately I had won a Bubblegum Hill so I had enough lives to put the color bomb time to good use.  But, it took 6 days of play between me and my teammates to accomplish this.  Earn rewards faster with Mr. Toffee—not true.  Potentially a player could complete 18 quests in that same time frame.  

Xarly, you asked for suggestions.  Here are mine
    1.  Eliminate the two ticks per day limit.
    2.  Let players know what reward they are playing for.  
    3.  IF you must include passing levels, either let people play old levels, or make the requirement any level instead of a specific type of level, or make it accumulating new stars.
    4.  Bring back the quests for everyone.
  • CSBCSB Posts: 6
    I am very new to this Candy Crush version and so far I like it. I can see by the comments I am in for some interesting times! I can't sleep either! But out of lives so I'm checking out the community side of things..Happy Easter  🐇🐰
  • YoscaYosca Posts: 247 ✭✭✭✭
    @Anne_Martin I can help you out. You have to search 13 characters. Like in Soda community you see “ someone is hiding here”. It’s a contest and you can read all about it here: https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/254990/collect-badges-and-gold-in-our-spring-competition/p1?new=1
  • garipgarip Posts: 5
    edited April 23
    Wieso habe ich auf mein Tablet kein Mister Toffee auch sonst nichts

(Edited by CM: Unsupported Language)
  • bullywoolybullywooly Posts: 46 ✭✭
    Would just like to say, have never bought Any boosters and never will, I understand why I have to put up with the commercials just to gain an odd booster but as for MFT it is so unjust and you must be losing loyal players hand over fist as most  of my friends have just given up playing soda because of it. Someone in King needs to start listening to the players whether they pay for boosters or not.
  • BirdgirlBirdgirl Posts: 24 ✭✭
    Several people have mentioned watching commercials to gain boosters.  I have never had that opportunity, at least not that I noticed.  Is it something that comes and goes?  I play on the Ipad and do not log in with Facebook.    

Am I a bit desperate if I am eager to watch commercials.....
  • YoscaYosca Posts: 247 ✭✭✭✭
    I don”t have it either, also playing on ipad and only King account. Maybe only facebook players have this?
    edited April 20
    I have never seen this either. I  use my facebook and play on an android tablet. I wasn't playing much for @ 2 months awhile back. Maybe it was only offered for a short time. It better not be something else us Mr Toffee sufferers are missing out on!  Remember if we go too far off topic the cm may say something or choose to edit posts.
  • ISurvivedISurvived Posts: 40 ✭✭
    Wahoo! I won a single hand switch! One whole usable prize that I dare not use.
    Hold on to it like a gold bar!