Egg Hunt Hill

BeckyBubblegum
BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
edited April 2019 in Discussions
I have a general question about the Egg Hunt Hill event. This is my first time participating in this version of Bubblegum Hill and I would like to know what the extra "Bonus" gift-box has inside it?
The first time I won the challenge I got 11 gold bars, when normally I'd have gotten 1 gold bar for the time I spent on the throne. The second time I won the challenge I received only 2 gold bars. What happened to the Bonus reward? Did the 11 gold bars carry over from the previous time I participated in Bubblegum Hill? If so, what was I suppose to receive from the Bonus box?

EDIT:
I realize now that the Bonus box in Egg Hunt Hill must not be any different than the bonus box we get from Bubblegum Hill (the bonus being the gold bars). Not sure why I assumed there would be a difference in the amount. :blush:

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi @BeckyBubblegum do you enjoy playing Bubblegum Hill because I am looking at your nickname?  =) The same thing happened to me yesterday.  I got a few gold bars and the second time I only got 1 gold bar.  I didn't open my game yet today to see what it says but thanks for asking and responding!  It will be helpful to other players who are playing this event.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?