My opinion on the new Soda changes

124»

Comments

• chandycade
    chandycade Posts: 15 Level 2
    You know, Activision is from back... in...the...day when I was a kid. They sucked then, and they're really sucking now. And yeah, I was blocked from that stupid race for a couple of weeks, too (just for doing a good friggin' job??🤨). And you don't get jack for stealing "The Crown". You guys, we totally have to find a new game. 
  • chandycade
    chandycade Posts: 15 Level 2
    True true on the card, but they probably have that info already. :(
    Well at least mine from a couple of years ago. Yikes! I just realised how long I've been playing! 
  • Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    I've tried a few games, and they are all rigged now.
    I know about the last move that almost, almost makes you win,  but leaves you disappointed as you miss one square, just one. The same happens on friends, or on the new pet rescue... I've given up jelly after reaching level n1500, as you need weeks to pass a hard one. 
    And yes, usually you know after a few moves you won't get the level, but sometimes, they lure you.
    I don't think Xarly plays, meaning he does not know what he speaks about.
  • jeffchandler1
    jeffchandler1 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Makes me sad, but I had to quit as well. It’s just not fun anymore. And, what’s with all the TV commercials?  How much money are these guys making to afford prime-time advertisement? Funny how a company can dwindle away it’s intellect property driving away its customers.
  • SodaCrushNYC
    SodaCrushNYC Posts: 6 Level 2
    I’ve been playing Candy Crush Soda Saga since the day it launched, now on level 1542. Ever since the major changes to the game essentially removing boosters, the strange tic tac toe board, and on going “No Internet” issue, this game is terrible. 

Seems the priority is on making money at all costs. Happy to spend here and there, but it’s just a broken down game now. 
  • KenneK
    KenneK Posts: 2 Newbie

So I see where you use to spend $3.99 and get 1 hour’s worth of boosters and 10 coins. Now you get 5 boosters(each). Nice to see during a pandemic where most people are quarantined they have found a way to price gouge. Thanks, good to know your company cares.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?