New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• Jami_Fagala
    Jami_Fagala Posts: 71 Level 3
    I play through Facebook on my iPhone and I’ve never been offered to watch commercials for boosters. I wish I was though. Instead I’m stuck trying to eek out boosters from this stingy toffee dude. I am so frustrated by this fair thing, the game is really not even fun anymore. Maybe I should thank King because I don’t spend anywhere near the time I used to playing candy crush soda. It won’t be long before I cut soda out all together. 
  • Marilee_Lamond
    Marilee_Lamond Posts: 6 Level 2
    Have they not had enough complaints and time to fix this?
    Seems to me if they really are sincere they would have restored boosters to everyone days ago!

• Brian_Tate
    Brian_Tate Posts: 73 Level 3
    Completed the fair 3 times twice I was rewarded a switch and an hour of wrapped candies on the last I got an hour of stripped candies and a hammer. Never received the hammer or switches hope you don't get me as a teammate cause I am DONE PLAYING IT !  I find myself trying to complete the tiles instead of just playing the game.  Please for the sake of my teamates remove it from my game. If they are stuck with me they will have to complete with just 2 players
  • lcarman
    lcarman Posts: 6 Level 2
    I am not sure how many people need to complain about me toffee fair. The only ones who don’t hate it are talking about how they just got it and trying out. Anyone who has it thinks it’s a huge step back. So after a couple Months of everyone complaining I think the only logical conclusion is they don’t care that they are pissing off their base. 
  • garip
    garip Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited April 2019
    Heute bei Mister Toffee Rummel wieder kein Gestreiften am Laptop

(Edited: Unsupported language)
  • Birdgirl
    Birdgirl Posts: 26 Level 2
    Xarly,
    Thank you for your previous updates, it gives me some hope when I see them.  Do you have a feel on how and when this Mr. Toffee Fair issue is going to be resolved?  Another update would be appreciated.  Thank you.

I gave up playing MTF.  My last "win" was 1 wrapped candy and 1 hour of lives.  I sacrificed 1 lollipop to complete a line since I did not have much help.  And, I didn't even get the candy.  My apologies to those still playing MTF if I am the jerk who is not helping you.  It is too frustrating to play so I am merely playing BGH to try and build up lollipops.  Until boredom sets in.
  • Vicky1032
    Vicky1032 Posts: 9 Level 2
    I removed the game. Not fun anymore. I wil revisit in a few weeks. I hope it goes back to quests.
  • NotMrHappy
    NotMrHappy Posts: 29 Level 2
    One week to win 1 hour of play and 1 hammer, i chuffing hammer, yes 1 hammer, what a waste of time, what an awful game and what a way to upset your customers.  Bring back quests for goodness sake  >:)>:)>:)>:)
  • Gina_mac
    Gina_mac Posts: 3 Newbie
    One week to win 1 hour of play and 1 hammer, i chuffing hammer, yes 1 hammer, what a waste of time, what an awful game and what a way to upset your customers.  Bring back quests for goodness sake  >:)>:)>:)>:)
    I hear ya! I have been hopelessly stuck for days with teammates who aren't playing and I have no chance of winning because I refuse to give up a booster and get something less valuable in return. I decided today that I'm done with this game. I will monitor this thread to see if this feature has been removed or at least drastically improved. If it has, I might consider returning but then again, I might be hooked on a better game by then! Goodbye Soda Crush, you were a great distraction during my chemo treatments but it's time for us to part ways.
  • PurplePants
    PurplePants Posts: 41 Level 2
    Please please please bring back the boosters. Yes, I do have Mr. Toffee back however at the moment only one of the two others are taking part and I've completed 5 boxes while they are still working on their first one. I have completed my two for today and have to wait to do more and win the fair. Good thing about the daily boosts we could work on them with no time limit.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?