Cannot Log into Account-IPhone-Wifi-Candy Soda

candysodaLAFLcandysodaLAFL Posts: 12 ✭✭
I have been unable to login for over a week.  I do not have Facebook and never played Candy Soda Crush when I did. The screen just loads but I am able to play the game but cannot compete or save my place in the game. Iโ€™ve tried resetting my password and it says unable to login. Can someone please assist? Thanks! 

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 4,315 Legend
    hello @candysodaLAFL

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Sorry to say that You have posted in the wrong place.
    Look at the home page, there are different doors for each game.select specific games, and ask your questions.
    According to your game problem post here.
    Have a good day  :)

If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good day ๐Ÿ™
    If you want use Candy Crush Saga Badge in the Facebook profile picture, you can find here .
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 5,476 Superstar
    Hi @candysodaLAFL and welcome to our adorable Community ๐Ÿ˜Š Can you please tell me which device and OS are you using for playing this game?
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
  • candysodaLAFLcandysodaLAFL Posts: 12 ✭✭
    I am using IOS 12.2 on a iPhone 8 Plus 
  • Jelly JennyJelly Jenny Posts: 1,074 Community Moderator
    Hi there @candysodaLAFL

I can see this is regarding your Candy Crush Soda Saga game, so I'm moving this to the Soda support. You'll be able to pick up where you left off there. 

I hope you're back on track soon :) 

Are you the most brilliant Diamond Diaries racer? Fame, gold and glory here!
    Win Gold Bars for Blossom Blast here!
    Why Yeti is so happy? Answer and win Gold here!