Cannot Log into Account-IPhone-Wifi-Candy Soda

candysodaLAFLcandysodaLAFL Posts: 12 ✭✭
I have been unable to login for over a week.  I do not have Facebook and never played Candy Soda Crush when I did. The screen just loads but I am able to play the game but cannot compete or save my place in the game. I’ve tried resetting my password and it says unable to login. Can someone please assist? Thanks! 

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 6,116 Superstar
    hello @candysodaLAFL

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

Sorry to say that You have posted in the wrong place.
    Look at the home page, there are different doors for each game.select specific games, and ask your questions.
    According to your game problem post here.
    Have a good day  :)
    If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good day🙏
    🎁 Superstars Summer Contests ðŸŽ
    🔎 Opportunity to Win 100 Gold Bars ðŸ”

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 7,189 Superstar
    Hi @candysodaLAFL and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Can you please tell me which device and OS are you using for playing this game?
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste 🙏🏻
    🌈
    Check out the first ever Superstar Summer contest and win some gold bars here 😍
    🌈
    Guess my score in Farm Heroes Saga and earn some gold here
    🌈
    Give us your feedback on The Royal Championship in Jelly Saga here
    🌈
    Vote for portal to navigate between levels in Friends Saga here

• candysodaLAFLcandysodaLAFL Posts: 12 ✭✭
    I am using IOS 12.2 on a iPhone 8 Plus 
  • Jelly JennyJelly Jenny Posts: 1,551 Community Moderator
    Hi there @candysodaLAFL

I can see this is regarding your Candy Crush Soda Saga game, so I'm moving this to the Soda support. You'll be able to pick up where you left off there. 

I hope you're back on track soon :) 

Diamond Diaries Saga competition: Do you have a brilliant memory? Win Gold Bars here!
    Candy Crush Saga competition: Match the Candy character with their name and win Gold Bars here!