New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Options

Comments

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Hi everyone,

As per @Birdgirl request, I just wanted to let you know that, throughout this week, I will be able to have some updates regarding Mr. Toffee's Fair. Your feedback keeps being acknowledged and I'm constantly here to gather it and pass it on to the studio.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    Options
    Xarly said:
    Hi everyone,

As per @Birdgirl request, I just wanted to let you know that  throughout this week I will be able to have some updates regarding Mr. Toffee's Fair. Your feedback keeps being acknowledged and I'm constantly here to gather it and pass it on to the studio.

Cheers,
    Xarly
    Xarly, you said a while back that the team try enhancements to the game to try and improve it.  Well, with NO positive reports on Mr T, surely it's time to admit this one was a failure and simply remove it?  If "tweeks" would help Mr T, please make them offline before re-issuing it.
  • NotMrHappy
    NotMrHappy Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options
    Xarly, I sincerely hope your updates tell us of the demise and removal of Mr Toffee. I wait with bated breath, but given where we are, and the lack of positive news recently I doubt that will be the case. "Enhancements" to Mr Toffee will only see more leave for good.  Is that what is wanted???

Listen to your customers
  • garip
    garip Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    garip said: Heute bei Mister Toffee Rummel wieder kein Gestreiften am Laptop,Ich kann leider kein Englisch

(Edited: Unsupported language)
    Geben Sie Ihren Kommentar ein
  • Thmo
    Thmo Posts: 374 Level 4
    Options
    I really don't like this Mr Toffee fair at all. I've had it for about 1,5 or 2 months now and I only got one (1!) reward under that time. 
    And playing together with other "friends"... No, that's not working. They doesn't play at all, they just start a quest but never finish it. So they are also stopping me from doing those quests.
    If you insist on having Mr Toffee, at least let us chose if we want to play in teams or not.
    It's not fun to play and some levels are nearly impossible without any boosters, which I don't get either..
  • dalec
    dalec Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options
    Face it, we're getting the cold shoulder and they are not listening to us. If they are really listening to us they would have made changes by now. If they are still "gathering data" then they are the most inept bunch of programmers ever. They are just catering to the people that pay money for boosters.
  • bullywooly
    bullywooly Posts: 73 Level 3
    Options
    dalec said:
    Face it, we're getting the cold shoulder and they are not listening to us. If they are really listening to us they would have made changes by now. If they are still "gathering data" then they are the most inept bunch of programmers ever. They are just catering to the people that pay money for boosters.

• bullywooly
    bullywooly Posts: 73 Level 3
    Options
    You summed it up in one
  • MrBlisterThumb
    MrBlisterThumb Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    I've completely stopped playing MTF, it's a total-suck feature! Sorry if you're part of my "team", but I just close out the board every time it comes up. Once I run out of boosters all together I'll probably uninstall the game if Quests (or another equally rewarding feature) are not re-instated. There are other casual games out there to play on the train.....
  • Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    Options
    And very sadly, all the games I have played from King, are having the same problem Jelly is impossible around level 1500. I have given up. Friends, level 800 or around, is a matter of luck. Play it 1000 times, you will get it, but I will be dead from boredom long before. And Pet Rescue, the new one turns into a catastrophe, with levels that are not hard, but a matter of random luck. 
    What is going on? Why this sudden greed? It is obvious the purpose of those changes is to make us pay... It is a pity.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?