Error on Egg Hunt Hill

BeckyBubblegum
BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
edited April 2019 in Support
Hi,
After completing the 5 levels of Egg Hunt Hill and claiming my reward, I waited patiently to be dethroned to claim my gold bars. I sat on the throne for at least 45 minutes to an hour when I finally got the notification that someone had taken the throne from me. I got no notification that I had gained any gold bars, and my gold bar count seems to be the same as before I won the challenge. Can someone verify that I did not get my gold bars? I am very upset. :cry:
Thank you!

Answers

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hey @BeckyBubblegum,

Sorry we couldn't get back to you earlier! I can see after verifying that you obtained 7 Gold Bars a couple minutes prior to this post. That should be the rewards coming from this event but let me know if it's not the case.

I hope you are a bit less upset, if not, just fire away! :grin:

Cheers and thanks for being one of the key members of this Community,
    Xarly
  • BeckyBubblegum
    edited April 2019
    @Xarly, thank you for getting back to me!
    Xarly said:
    I can see after verifying that you obtained 7 Gold Bars a couple minutes prior to this post.
    Funny that you say that, because as far as I know, I never received those 7 gold bars while I had the app running yesterday. I did win Egg Hunt Hill a second time yesterday (after I asked for support) and got 3 gold bars for that run. I never got any notification that I had gained any more than that.
    I will be sure to log in today and see if my gold bar count has gone up. I had 187 gold bars after I received the 3 from my second run yesterday. If I also received the 7 bars from my previous run, my total should be 194. I will be sure to let you what I find! :)
  • BeckyBubblegum
    edited April 2019
    Funny you say that, because as far as I know, I did not receive those 7 gold bars yesterday while I had the app open. However, it is possible that I did not notice my count go up because I never got a notification. I did play Egg Hunt Hill a second time yesterday after I made this request for assistance, and I received 4 gold bars for that run, bringing my total gold bar count to 188. If I did receive the 7 gold bars later on and did not notice, my gold bar count should be 195.
    I will be sure to let you know what I find out when I log in today. :)

UPDATE: I just logged on and found that all of the gold bars seem to be accounted for! :hurrah:
  • BeckyBubblegum
    Oops, not sure why it double-posted, but you get the idea. lol
  • tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/269456/problems-with-your-purchase This link helps you to get the reward that you did not receive and gold coins

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?