How to fix Candy Crusha Soda from shutting down?

Answers

• Tuppence
    Tuppence Posts: 5 Level 2
    My app failures only happened on Bubblegum Hill (but dozens of times last weekend). So frustrating bc that's my favorite part of the game, and it was a 4-day stretch!
  • amyblackmarr
    amyblackmarr Posts: 4 Newbie
    I finally just got rid of everything and started completely over, but the problem started again after around level 100. Now I've re-synced with FB and am back at 2418, SAME PROBLEM: game crashes constantly. I give up.
  • amyblackmarr
    Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
  • amyblackmarr
    I should clarify: the app crashes constantly, after a few minutes or half a level, sometimes when you make a "big" play -- sort of like it crashes when it gets too much to do all at once, like an overload of commands. It started crashing like this 2 or 3 weeks ago, out of the blue. Unstalls and reinstalls, deleting the app entirely, clearing cache, freeing up memory, syncing or not syncing with FB, nothing makes any difference: it just crashes and crashes and crashes. At first it seemed like it was just at level 3 on Bubblegum Hill, and at level 2418, which I couldn't get through because of the crashes, because I could go back and play a level and come forward. But now it's just always crashing. Maybe there was a Samsung update back then ...
  • Tuppence
    Quite a coincidence that it was Bubblegum Hill level 3 for both of us!! Yes, it was usually after a big play. 
  • B13
    B13 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Bubblegum hill level 1 is doing the same thing today. I have current game version, LG G6 phone. 
  • amyblackmarr
    I guess it's not a Samsung issue, then. Sure wish it would get fixed!

• Tuppence
    Yup, same here with level 1 now. Do the powers-that-be read these forums? Sending notifications via the settings Contact Us got me NOWHERE.
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    edited April 2019
    Hey all,

Correct @Tuppence. We are here in constant communication with the team and we are sending them all of your information, which is of great value to help us identify the issue and work on fixing it.

If you could even make a video of the crash by any chance and send it our way, that would be of even greater value.

I want to thank you all for the patience and the help you are providing constantly while we work hard on trying to fix this - you all rock!

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • Kathy_Stubbe
    Kathy_Stubbe Posts: 10 Level 2
    I should clarify: the app crashes constantly, after a few minutes or half a level, sometimes when you make a "big" play -- sort of like it crashes when it gets too much to do all at once, like an overload of commands. It started crashing like this 2 or 3 weeks ago, out of the blue. Unstalls and reinstalls, deleting the app entirely, clearing cache, freeing up memory, syncing or not syncing with FB, nothing makes any difference: it just crashes and crashes and crashes. At first it seemed like it was just at level 3 on Bubblegum Hill, and at level 2418, which I couldn't get through because of the crashes, because I could go back and play a level and come forward. But now it's just always crashing. Maybe there was a Samsung update back then ...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?