New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• Nena1234
    Nena1234 Posts: 18 Level 2
    so, i noticed that I have 2 other teammates but it is only me doing the quests. I am also currently doing a task where I have to make wrapped candies and it doesn’t always count them. Does anyone else have the same issues ?
  • Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    Nena1234 said:
    so, i noticed that I have 2 other teammates but it is only me doing the quests. I am also currently doing a task where I have to make wrapped candies and it doesn’t always count them. Does anyone else have the same issues ?
    The team mates, oh yes, and when they DO play, they often just sit there and block an easy tile!

Wrapped candies though, took me a while, but I believe that you have to actually move one of the candies that become the wrapped candy.  If you move something (say) further down the board and things fall into place above that makes a wrapped candy there, it doesn't count.
  • boxer6
    boxer6 Posts: 91 Level 3
    edited April 2019
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Same with Quests as well,  you have to create that candy combination yourself for it to count. 
  • LauraLMason
    If we have to be stuck with Mr Toffee for the time being or til eternity check out the idea section if you want. There are 2 headings Mr Toffee Chat and More Teamwork. Xarly seemed to like some of the info  and wanted to see if they could get any upvotes. However, feel free to post your own ideas as well!
  • boxer6
    Please bring back quests 
  • Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    Xarly, you said a week ago that you'd have news for us?????????
  • LauraLMason
    I get the feeling they are still looking at Mr Toffee. I also wrote in the idea/discussions area a topic on making Mr Toffee a solo challenge similar to Quests. Read it if you want to and give it an upvote if you like it. Feel free to add any other comments or ideas.
  • boxer6
    Hate this game now. Not fun anymore.
  • aniwells
    aniwells Posts: 21 Level 2
    I absolutely agree with all these negative comments about Mr Toffee.  I've sent several emails to support which I've never done before, and now can see how others feel as I do.  It's not fun anymore; I've had no more boosts now for awhile, my teams don't participate, the prizes suck and most insulting - the tasks often include using boosts - WHICH I CAN NO LONGER WIN AND CANNOT AFFORD TO BUY.  I know King already makes a fortune and can't help feeling that these great new changes are just greed driven.  You say you want our input but can see from these posts that you are not listening. It was fun and quite challenging before, now it's not. I am done and think the boycott idea is the only choice you are leaving us!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?