1774 feels too hard

Options
Hooky
Hooky Posts: 136 Level 3
edited April 2019 in Discussions
I've been stuck on this Very Hard Level for a few days.!! I'm on the verge of deleting the Game from my Phone.!! It gets so frustrating.!! I'm not enjoying the game anymore.!! I know King just wants me to purchase power ups and lives.!! 

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Hooky, sorry for the delay in responding.  Do you still need help with this level?
  • Hooky
    Options
    I've been stuck on level 1780. The Flying Fish still wont Fly to the obvious locations.!! 
  • Hooky
    Options
    I'm stuck on Level 1780. The Flying Fish still wont Fly to the obvious locations..!!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    I am stuck on every level!  I could go days and weeks of not clearing then suddenly I clear it and then I'm on a roll because of Rainbow Road.  Then it's back to another crazy level.  I don't like those white things that you have to hit in order for them to burst and clear out an area.  I'm on 1956 and I wish that I could tell you that it gets better.  I just play all 4 Candy Crush games and when this gives me aggravation then I go on to the next game and the next and then I'm done for the day!

I could give you this link but you already know what's wrong but check it out anyway.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?