New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Options

Comments

• PurplePants
    PurplePants Posts: 41 Level 2
    Options
    Xarly said:
    Hi everyone,

As per @Birdgirl request, I just wanted to let you know that, throughout this week, I will be able to have some updates regarding Mr. Toffee's Fair. Your feedback keeps being acknowledged and I'm constantly here to gather it and pass it on to the studio.

Cheers,
    Xarly
    I thought there was going to be updates coming?
  • boxer6
    boxer6 Posts: 91 Level 3
    Options
    Thanks for at least some attention to our requests.
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options
    I just joined to share my thoughts for you players that have been burdened by MTF.

I’m one of the lucky ones that never received this “feature”, I’ve had the quests all along.  After reading all of the negative reviews here and on various other review platforms and seeing nothing but poor reactions it’s clear that King simply does not care for us long-time players.

I seriously - on google play, IPhone AppStore, FB reviews, FB comments, and this same forum - have seen not even one remotely positive comment about it, yet they still say they’re “reviewing feedback”.

It doesn’t take a marketing degree to see that MTF is a complete and utter failure.  Please return the quests to everyone.
  • boxer6
    boxer6 Posts: 91 Level 3
    Options
    You mean some players didn’t get the change to MTF. Not fair. Guess king hates some of their players.
  • candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    Options
    Well I have good news and bad news.  First the good.  In two days my teammates and I have completed three! Mr. Toffee boards.  Still with the good, one prize was a striped hammer lollipop, and one was a hand switch.  Both included some playing time with either a sparkle bomb or a striped candy.  Now for the bad news.   The third prize was a wrapped candy and playing time.  Got the playing time, but not the wrapped candy.  I’ve had this happen before and I’ve read here that others have as well. 

Mr.  Toffee remains a poor event in comparison with the quest events.  Please bring back the quests.
  • Sparkeltin
    Sparkeltin Posts: 74 Level 3
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Just to check, this is not online?
    And do i unlock this game at a certain level?
  • Vicky1032
    Vicky1032 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    Should I just uninstall the game? It's been month. No change. 
  • Sparkeltin
    Sparkeltin Posts: 74 Level 3
    Options
    I somehow dreamed about this... weird.
  • Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    Options
    boxer6 said:
    You mean some players didn’t get the change to MTF. Not fair. Guess king hates some of their players.
    Yes, it means those if us with Mr.T have little or no chance on the episode run. 

A fair playing field would be nice, I want it gone, but if it HAS to stay, spread the misery to all users.  😎
  • Janineann
    Janineann Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options
    Ads have appeared today!!!! Thank you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?