New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• Birdgirl
    Birdgirl Posts: 26 Level 2
    @xarly, your last update was 4/24, would you please update us?    And, if we have to take the foul tasting medicine, I think most of us would appreciate knowing if what we have is what we get for the foreseeable future.  At least then we could stop waiting for a change and just move on if the present format doesn't work.

I am stuck on an ultra hard level with just a few boosters and no way to replace them unless I buy them.  Until today, I at least had BGH and could play to try and build up lollipops.  Now, I don't even have that.  No ads, no quests, I broke down and got the two tick marks in MTF and now there is nothing left to play.  Nada.  Why I keep hanging in there, I don't know.
  • Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    I don't get it... the levels get weirder and harder, how can you pass them without boosters?
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    edited May 2019
    Hi @Birdgirl ,

I didn't get back to you all because there are currently no updates regarding the feature. Your feedback is something I keep passing on to the team but for now the team is looking into it still and finding ways to balance it. For the near future though, as per your question, the format will stay as it is. I will always update you all though in case there were to be any changes.

And again, in the meanwhile, all I can do is pass your feedback on to the studio for them to consider it.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    edited May 2019
    Xarly said:
    Hi @Birdgirl ,

I didn't get back to you all because there are currently no updates regarding the feature. Your feedback is something I keep passing on to the team but for now the team is looking into it still and finding ways to balance it. For the near future though, as per your request, the format will stay as it is. I will always update you all though in case there were to be any changes.

And again, in the meanwhile, all I can do is pass your feedback on to the studio for them to consider it.

Cheers,
    Xarly
    Sorry, but I don't remember seeing a single request for that.  Killing it, yes, leaving it as is, no.
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,986 Soda Moderator
    What the heck is this. First I never got Toffee and lost the quests. Then I got the quests back, so I was so happy. All of a sudden, right now my quests are gone again, and I have Toffee 😡. I almost completed the quests 🤬. I’ve finished all levels so what’s the point of this?
  • Suzie-4
    Suzie-4 Posts: 28 Level 2
    Me too Yosca. Very disappointed. Never had Mr Toffee until today, and from what I’ve read on this forum I don’t want it. I used to play Candy Crush but that has been ruined by buildabot and now Soda has gone the same way. Bye bye King.
    suzie-4
  • Jami_Fagala
    Jami_Fagala Posts: 71 Level 3
    I am incredibly annoyed right now. I actually had my quests back for like 10 minutes a little while ago. Toffee gone and quests back! I was so excited to have my quests back. I was even feeling a little guilty for the negative feelings I have been feeling towards king. I also used the very few boosters I had left, thinking I could just earn more now that the quests were back. I exited the game for like a minute and came back, quests GONE and stupid toffee back!! So now y’all are teasing me??? Why get my hopes up only to crash them right back down?? That is so messed up. 
  • Jami_Fagala
    Jami_Fagala Posts: 71 Level 3
    Also Xarly, I have not seen one request for things to stay as is by birdgirl or anyone else. Where exactly did you get that request from???
  • Vicky1032
    Vicky1032 Posts: 9 Level 2
    @Xarly how do I get out of this message chain? I'm removing all King games off of any of mine or my children's media. I no longer wish to be informed about any King related matters. 
  • Philip
    Philip Posts: 43 Level 2
    Yosca said:
    What the heck is this. First I never got Toffee and lost the quests. Then I got the quests back, so I was so happy. All of a sudden, right now my quests are gone again, and I have Toffee 😡. I almost completed the quests 🤬. I’ve finished all levels so what’s the point of this?
    I agree! I have the same problem on windows 10.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?