New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Bricorn said:
    Xarly said:
    Hi @Birdgirl ,

I didn't get back to you all because there are currently no updates regarding the feature. Your feedback is something I keep passing on to the team but for now the team is looking into it still and finding ways to balance it. For the near future though, as per your request, the format will stay as it is. I will always update you all though in case there were to be any changes.

And again, in the meanwhile, all I can do is pass your feedback on to the studio for them to consider it.

Cheers,
    Xarly
    Sorry, but I don't remember seeing a single request for that.  Killing it, yes, leaving it as is, no.
    @Bricorn - I meant 'as per your request' of an answer to @Birdgirl 's question. I've edited my text to make it clear, as it led to confusion.

Vicky1032 said:
    @Xarly how do I get out of this message chain? I'm removing all King games off of any of mine or my children's media. I no longer wish to be informed about any King related matters. 

@Vicky1032, you can change your notifications inside your profile. Your profile > Edit Profile > Notification preferences. That way you are able to decide how you would like to be notified of any activity happening here in the forum.

Yosca said:
    What the heck is this. First I never got Toffee and lost the quests. Then I got the quests back, so I was so happy. All of a sudden, right now my quests are gone again, and I have Toffee 😡. I almost completed the quests 🤬. I’ve finished all levels so what’s the point of this?

Thanks for the heads-up , @Yosca, @Suzie-4 and @Philip. I will try to follow-up with the studio and have a better understanding of what happened. Apologies regarding this.

Cheers,
    Xarly 

• Yaz_Milani
    Yaz_Milani Posts: 204 Level 3
    I’ve also just received Stupid Toffee.. the quests have been taken away from me again. Why can’t you just listen to people @king!!!?? 
    I played the 2 boxes and then was told I’m not allowed to play anymore until after 19 hours. Is this a joke? I don’t see any fun in this. I agree with @yosca.. put it back the way it was!! 
  • Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    Xarly, has there been a single positive comment, anywhere, on Mr T?  From what I see, King are losing serious reputation on this one. 

It isn't just Soda Saga, how can anyone get involved in any of your games when similar could happen there at any time?

It's sad to say, but we do get emotionally invested in these games, and it's like being let down by a friend. 
  • Yaz_Milani
    Yaz_Milani Posts: 204 Level 3
    If anything .. you have not encouraged me to buy boosters as I am holding on to them tightly now that I don’t trust your next move! 
    I would really like to know what the purpose of Mr Toffee is.. no joy.. blah blah boring 👎🏻 
    Definite flop on your behalf 😟
  • candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    Once again won a wrapped candy from Mr. Toffee and it didn’t show up in the inventory. Not a happy camper.  
    @Xarly, has this bug been mentioned to those who have the ability to fix it?
  • dalec
    dalec Posts: 24 Level 2
    Xarly, so in other words, you're saying we heard you, we took notes, but kiss our butts anyway. We have too much invested in this clunker and you'll have to make the best of it.

• ROBCamra
    ROBCamra Posts: 64 Level 3
    edited May 2019
    AAAAAAARGH! My Quests have just disappeared and Mr Toffee's Fair has appeared!!!

Use 4 striped lollipop hammers! Use four hand switches!!!!

What a load of King crap King.
  • Birdgirl
    Birdgirl Posts: 26 Level 2
    Well, there we go, now at least we know.  Thank you @Xarly for the candid response.  As dalec said, we are being heard, but it apparently doesn't make a difference.  
  • Clover_7
    Clover_7 Posts: 24 Level 2
    Has anyone still got the quests?
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Yes, this is disappointing that they aren't ready to make any changes. If  they are so in love with Mr Toffee major improvements as well as  complaints and suggestions we have written to this day totalling 44 pages and counting really need to be considered. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?