New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• Jami_Fagala
    Jami_Fagala Posts: 71 Level 3
    What’s the point of this forum if our ideas, comments and suggestions don’t matter?? There are hundreds of negative comments on the toffee fair, yet we still have it with zero changes made to it. And it looks like we will be stuck with toffee from here on out. Way to listen to your players/customers. 
  • Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    they could not care less! they lie and cheat. I've not been so disgusted in a long time.
    Stop playing, all of you. please. We are treated like sheep, or cows to be milked. It is a shame.
    An appeal to mediocrity, to get new players, who will try it for a month? a way to get rid of good players? 
    Anyway, it shows the total lack of consideration of this company for us. What we think and want does not matter.

Remember, they bought King for 5 billion and without players, their money is just wasted. So, stop playing for a week. 
    Yes, all of you. What will they do?
    Such rudeness and lack of consideration is not acceptable, What do you think?
  • Birdgirl
    Birdgirl Posts: 26 Level 2
    The total lack of customer care makes me wonder again if the purchasers of King have decided to phase out Soda.  If you have ever seen an employer make life so miserable for an employee so that they will quit, this has the same sort of feeling.  A "like it or leave it" mind set, we don't really care if you stop playing this game.  I can't imagine a company that received so much negative feedback wouldn't fall over themselves to put things right.  Instead of quests for everyone, sounds like they went the MTF for everyone in spite of all the bad reviews.  Why would they do that?!?
  • Anne_Martin
    I agree, or would if they had not paid 5 billion for King.
    Why? Could someone explain? yes, if they want to kill the game, they are doing the right thing. But it sounds rather expensive!
    Xarly posted this morning "nothing new". So, he either lies all the time or does not know anything. 
    Mr Stupid is plainly ridiculous, I passed my 2 tasks in half an hour, to notice I was the only one in my "team". How much fun this is!
    Can anyone give me a reason to keep playing? Most of the levels are a pure matter of luck. When the game wants to give it to you, you'll get it. As long as not ready, you won't... Without boosters, it is boring.
    Activision, shame on you. You don't need money that badly, and it is the wrong way to get some. You take away some enjoyment from poor people. For no reason but greed and a false conception of how to sell your products. For sure, those changes do not come from the studio, but from the financial side.
    I give up, I quit. 
    Now, why did you lie that much? does not anyone have enough courage to tell the truth? One thing is sure, I won't trist anything from Activision again.
  • Anne_Martin
    ps.
    To call the joke here a community is very bad taste. We don't have anything to do with you! different interests, different ideas, different tastes.
    We should be the union, facing the boss. When the players all get it is useless and stop playing, what now?
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Clover_7 said:
    Has anyone still got the quests?
    Yes, I still have them and have had them this whole time.  

I’m curious as to how they’re determining who gets stuck with Mr. Traitor’s Farce.  If anyone else that reads this thread is in my same situation - at the maximum level without spending a penny - please respond and let us know if you still have quests like I do.  

I feel extremely sorry for those of you that have been forced to deal with this  pitiful excuse of a “special event”.  Like other players here have mentioned, the only recourse available to us is to spread negative responses on all outlets available and/or boycott the game entirely.  Still to this date I have yet to see even ONE *REMOTELY* positive comment about MTF.
  • boxer6
    boxer6 Posts: 91 Level 3
    well I think we are stuck with this. So I think I’ll just quit.
  • PurplePants
    PurplePants Posts: 41 Level 2
    boxer6 said:
    well I think we are stuck with this. So I think I’ll just quit.

I'm beginning to think that might be what we'll have to do at this rate.
  • marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    I officially lost my quests today and received mtf. I have never had it before so decided to give it a fair shake , even though the reviews haven't been great, and see for myself what I thought. I have to say I agree that this is not fun to play . My players don't participate either and I am missing my quests. Ntm my quests were taken when I was already pretty far along in them. I don't like mtf . 
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,585 Soda Moderator
    edited May 2019
    @Dirty_Nurse. I’m on the maximum level, never spend money, had the quests, lost it, didn’t get Toffee, got quests back, lost it yesterday and now have Toffee ugh. Don’t like this, no fun, only 2 tiles per day and my mates do nothing. 
    @marscrushinit. Same for me, I tried it yesterday, and no fun at all.

Give my quests back please!!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?