daily booster for candy soda

SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 455 ✭✭✭✭
Hello!

Had communicated years ago the German customer service, the candy soda is a dead game. I asked for booster, it was said, for the games nothing is done. In Candy Crush there is the booster wheel. Either you play it or you leave it. That's the divise. That's why the proposal. You hang too long on the levels without help !!!

Greetings Peggy

1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Prev1

Comments

• marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,292 Legend
    Hi @Spinnifix. I'm a little confused by what you mean, but cc soda does have a daily booster. As soon as you open the game for the day it will give you your booster. Also they have races to earn gold bar, presents to open to get more boosters and unlimited lives, quests that give you boosters, and now the new sprinkle turtle to help you clear candies. Bubblegum hill is another great way to get boosters. Hope this helps 😊
    Keep crushing it 🍭
  • SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 455 ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Marshunite!

You are not confused. Only it is the way I wrote it. I have been in King.com for years and there are no free booster. Only to buy. I do not do that. There is nothing there. I play with zero. That's why the proposal !!! It is really easy. I hope it helps you!!! Greeting Peggy Pictures are deposited !!!

• marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,292 Legend
    Ok I understand now @Spinnifix. That's really strange. Maybe there's a glitch in your game. That's a bummer
    Keep crushing it 🍭
    I explained everything to Elsa. Everything is under this link. That's why I stopped playing Candy Soda for a while. You hang on the levels forever without help !!! Now I play it again, for a while but without a booster. The same is true in Scrubby Dubby. Only there is the journey not so 

At Candy Soda, I can not remember that there was something free! There was never anything there. It would be nice for me, if I had something there too.

I am at 716.

I do not know, if something comes for me and when. Otherwise,

I can only play without help as long as I still feel like it.

Because this saga, I can not do it. I'm aware.  :3 

• vickie916vickie916 Posts: 3
    I open Candy Crush Soda and once every 24 hours do they give a booster. You just hope you win boosters and FRIENDS give you lives! Hope this helps! vickie916.
    @vickie916

Hello Vicky You should have read everything! If I got something, I would not have made this entry. I get life through the requests. Yes. It is also the only thing I get. I have no boosters and I do not get any. You can read through and see my pictures. I think that helps you !!!

• XarlyXarly Posts: 1,671 Community Manager
    Hey @Spinnifix ,

As @vickie916 mentioned perfectly (also, welcome to our Community and thanks for helping others out!)  we do have daily login bonuses in Soda. In your case, however, that might not be the case due to the fact that you play on a platform that is rather old and is not as up to date as those that have our vast majority of players (which is where we tend to put most of our focus).

I would like to have a better answer but we are a team of people, obviously, and we have to prioritise always in order to reach and help as many of our players as possible, hence why our focus is on the main platforms out there. You can still enjoy our game to the fullest, but to be very honest with you, I don't think that on the platform that you play on we will have the bonus implemented in the near future.

Cheers,
    Xarly
    @Xarly

Finally comes an answer for me. Thank you. That I play on an old platform, I know and has long been known. King.com could have done something already. Because I'm not the only one who plays like in the Middle Ages. If you want to meet all players, you can do something everywhere. At least a small change would help me. It does not have to be completely replaced. But so that you get a boost, that would be a small change. You also have to understand me. Since I started playing. Nothing has been changed. Just a boring game, for years !!!

Greeting Peggy

Only one question: I have no idea about the technical. Does that have anything to do with the fact that I still play on window7? Because it's not up to me that I have everything so easy and without something. Greeting Peggy

What I do not understand is that you can do so much with technology today. There is research in the old rum, only in the games on old stuff, it is said, we can not do anything. Sounds very contradictory to me. Too bad you sorted out.

• XarlyXarly Posts: 1,671 Community Manager
    That is indeed a reason @Spinnifix . We have an in-platform app for Windows 10 for instance, and that one is up to date (it even has the latest levels before other platforms). Each device or platform is in itself a completely different game so to say. It requires its own implementation, which means that prioritisation is needed.

I hope this cleared some of your questions out :smile:.

Cheers,
    Xarly
    @Xarly

It looks like I need to tweak my PC to window 10. Would that be enough, or do I have to download an app on the PC?

Greeting Peggy