Error: Couldn't connect. Go online to download episodes (Reported to the Studio)

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,679 Sweet Legend
    kDizzle said:
    I answered this question WEEKS ago. Playing on iPad. Still not resolved. 
    I know that you already answered but I am waiting for the others because I need to see if this is a pattern.
  • candysodaLAFL
    candysodaLAFL Posts: 12 Level 2
    Elsa said:
    Hey guys, I finally figured out what you are all talking about with playing the game through your email.  You are playing the game through "the Kingdom".  You can either play on Facebook or through the Kingdom so you are playing through King's login.  Can all of you please tell me if you are playing on a mobile device and which one?  Or are you logging into the Kingdom through Windows 10.  I am starting to see more of these messages and in order to pin point the problem they need to know where you are playing the game.

I’m playing on an IPhone 8Plus that has all updated hardware and software. Thanks 
  • parrothead
    parrothead Posts: 9 Level 2
    I’m playing on an iPad version 10.3.3
    MD520LL
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,679 Sweet Legend
    I just elevated this message so maybe we can find out what's going on.  I'll let you know when I hear something.  Please let me know if any of you are able to connect again.
  • candysodaLAFL
    candysodaLAFL Posts: 12 Level 2
    Elsa said:
    I just elevated this message so maybe we can find out what's going on.  I'll let you know when I hear something.  Please let me know if any of you are able to connect again.
    Has there been any update to this happening? I still cannot connect to the game. When I type in my password it says there is a game error.  It’s rather pointless to play if you don’t get to interact or get rewards or be able to save your play. 
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hey all,

Apologies for not jumping on this earlier. This is far from ideal and I will make sure you are all compensated properly once we get this fixed.

Just to be clear, did any of you tried reinstalling? Do not worry about your progress or any boosters you might lose, we will compensate either or accordingly. We have seen that reinstalling fixed this issue in other cases so it would be great if you can try that as our first step. If once you have done this, it doesn't work, please let us know and we will be able to dig deeper and work on it.

Again, very sorry for the delay on this matter, I understand that the situation here has been far from ideal for you all and I'm sorry this was the case.

Please try reinstalling and let me know how it went. (And @me if you see I don't reply. I will make sure I don't miss any of it moving forward)

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • kDizzle
    kDizzle Posts: 11 Level 2
    @Xarly
    Deleted and reinstalled and it’s fixed the problem BUT it’s taken me back to level 1477 when I’m on 1510 AND deleted all my boosters (had 21 of everything). 

Can you please fix this ?

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,658 Community Manager
    This is something we can definitely fix @kDizzle😉

I believe I might have your game records so the next time you open the game, you should be back at level 1510 and have your boosters back. 

Can you confirm this when you have the chance? Thanks 🙂
  • kDizzle
    kDizzle Posts: 11 Level 2
    @QueenB

Yes it’s all back to normal. Thanks !
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,658 Community Manager

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?