Bug still on 2629 - Reported and Fixed!!!

terricourtney0926
terricourtney0926 Posts: 5 Level 2
edited January 2020 in Support
I am having this same issue as a lot of people with the rotating licorice wheels in the center if this level. ! I have wasted lives and boosters 4 times. Why has this not been fixed. It’s an issue that has been going on for months!   I have plenty of moves to complete this level but will now have to exit out and start over. I am on an iPhone 11.

Best Answer

• Lilaq
    Lilaq Posts: 28 Kingster
    Answer ✓
    Hi!
    An update was recently sent to fix this issue with the level that caused this type of loop. Please update the game and try again, let me know if the issue is still occurring on this or any other level!  

Answers

• BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    Hello,
    Today while playing level 2629 I ran into a rather problematic bug. After I combined a colour bomb and a colouring candy to clear away all the frosting, I made a stripped candy and used it to shoot across the middle section of the board (from left to right). When I did, some of the licorice swirls in the middle started bouncing around and would not stop, making it impossible for me to play my next move. I was forced to quit the level and try again, wasting time and a booster. To make matters worse, the next time I played the level the same bug happened again! I was finally able to clear the level after restarting a third time, but I think it is worth noting that this bug exists.
    I have attached a video below showing the bug and how I was unable to make a move:
    https://i.imgur.com/txIZzJz.mp4
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hey @BeckyBubblegum ,

That's a very strange bug (and somewhat funny I have to say). I'll add some gold bars to your account to compensate the use of those and will escalate this bug to make sure it's looked at. The video is super useful to understand and explain the issue, so thank you for that!

Can you please let me know where did it happen? Was it on PC or mobile? If PC, was it on Windows 10 or Facebook?

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    edited May 2019
    @Xarly, I have to concede, looking back on it it was pretty funny. I didn't expect to get any compensation for my trouble, so thank you very much!
    To answer your question, I play on a PC with the Windows 10 operating system. I am curious to know if any other players have experienced this bug? If so, I hope they leave a comment!
  • thayech
    thayech Posts: 5 Level 2
    This bug has not gone away.  I have two different scenarios that have lead to the same thing occurring.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,648 Community Manager
    Welcome to our Community @thayech🤗

Are you having issues with the same level, 2629 and did you happen to take any screenshots/videos of the issue? Which device are you playing on and do you have the latest game app version installed?
  • thayech
    Yes, same level 2629.  Yes, I have 2 videos showing this but they are .mov and not .mp4 and are too big as well.  I will try to convert and shrink in order to send.  Running Windows 10.  Not sure about version of game I am running.  As soon as I figure out what version it is I let you know.  I too have wasted several boosters and quite a bit of time.
  • thayech
    According to Microsoft Store, I have version 1.139.500.0.  What type of movie files are able to be attached or do I need to post on a 3rd party website like the original commenter?
  • QueenB
    Yeah, you have to use a 3rd party website!

Question, does this happen every time you play the level? Can I also have your Game ID so I can locate your game records? Check out how to find it here

• thayech
    Only when I clear enough from the center.  The 1st time was on the very first move.  The licorice swirls were spinning even faster than the original commenter's video.  The 2nd time it was also exactly the same scenario as what you see in the video that the original commenter posted.  My User ID is 8803294213.
  • QueenB
    edited May 2019
    Thanks @thayech

I've reported this but I will have to update you on Monday. In the meantime, keep playing and if possible, try a different device (make sure you remember to sync the game) and see if that helps.

I've added something to your game as a good will gesture 😉 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?