Gold Bars

nmbl99
nmbl99 Posts: 3 Newbie
i had about 1500 gold bars and now it is set to zero.  

Answers

• nmbl99
    nmbl99 Posts: 3 Newbie
    How do I get these back???  Can someone help??
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,487 Candy Moderator
    Hello @nmbl99, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :)

I am very sorry to hear that you have lost all your Gold Bars from your game!!  Do you know how it happened?  Were they all disappear just like that??  

Do you have a screenshot of your game which shows your Gold  Bars in your map?  If so, please attach it here for the Community Team's reference!

Also, please provide your King Game User ID (it is NOT your user name, user ID will be in digits).  If you are playing on a Mobile gadget, please follow this link to find your ID  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/247075/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

If you are connected to the game only through Facebook, please let me know and I will give you a different way to find your ID

TO post back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below!  

Looking forward to talk to you again!  Have a nice weekend!
  • XxJessxX
    XxJessxX Posts: 8 Level 2
    Yep, mine are gone also. And no, I do not have a screenshot as you really shouldn’t need to! I am connected via Facebook. I only had 12 gold bars, but still, this is silly! Why did you take away people’s hard earned or bought currency? 
  • XxJessxX
    XxJessxX Posts: 8 Level 2
    My user ID that I have from Facebook is 10206163826960538. Fix this. This is unacceptable. 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,647 Community Manager
    Thanks for providing the ID @XxJessxX

According to our records you should have 12 Gold bars available in the game so maybe you just need to reconnect the game app to Facebook.

Can you please try the following on your Apple device:

- Disconnect the game from Facebook (if connected).
    - Delete Facebook App if you have it installed.
    - Clear cache from your Safari: http://www.imore.com/how-clear-stored-website-data-ios-7-safari (very important). 
    - Restart the device and try connecting the game back to Facebook.

Hope this does the trick :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?