New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Options

Comments

• Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    Options
    @Elsa, it disappeared. It was a big trunk, not there anymore, neither on the phone, nor the computer. Another glitch? something is deeply wrong!
  • Anne_Martin
    Options
    it will be another catastrophe... a team, 500 points to get something, meaning 100 points a person, or 20 levels! the game gets insane.
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,004 Soda Moderator
    Options
    I have seen the explanation. You must earn 800 points with your team. This can be achieved by coming back and playing every day, reaching levels and completing at least 1 episode. You can receive a reward if you have completed it within 2 weeks. I no longer know if the 800 points is a hard requirement to get a reward, or if you can receive the largest reward with 800 points.
  • Anne_Martin
    Options
    where do they get those ideas, for God's sake?

• boxer6
    boxer6 Posts: 91 Level 3
    Options
    I can’t believe they have techs that actually test play this game after these changes and think it’s fun and worth playing. I haven’t spend a dime on it since Mr. ——. Used to but no more. 
  • Anne_Martin
    Options
    neither can I... it does not make sense.
  • Birdgirl
    Birdgirl Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options
      Why oh why, why create another feature requiring team playing?   The feedback on the "team" on MTF has been so negative.  Why would they do it again?  It is really unfathomable.  I wasted 1 colorbomb, 1 coloring candy, 1 double fish to pass a level and gained 1 point, which I promptly lost when the feature disappeared.  King, Please return them.  
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options
    Birdgirl said:
      Why oh why, why create another feature requiring team playing?   The feedback on the "team" on MTF has been so negative.  Why would they do it again?  It is really unfathomable.  I wasted 1 colorbomb, 1 coloring candy, 1 double fish to pass a level and gained 1 point, which I promptly lost when the feature disappeared.  King, Please return them.  
    My sentiments exactly!  This is a single-player game.  Nobody that plays this game wants to rely on others to complete anything in order to receive boosters that help to keep beating the increasingly-difficult levels.  The Quests are perfect as you can complete them at your own pace without having to rely on anyone else(meaning, of course, CPU-generated “players” designed to frustrate you in order to spend money on a free game).

I sincerely hope that nobody else spends actual money to further their progress on this Farce of a game. I truly think that King is simply trying to kill off their less popular games like this one to focus on their main moneymakers such as vanilla CCS.  Otherwise why would they ignore such large volumes of negative data?

• candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    Options
    Shortly after the appearance of Mr. Toffee I read an article about Activision stock performance.  In the article was a line that said something to the effect that King was going to try to have more player interaction in the Candy Crush games.  That isn’t an exact quote, and I can’t find the article again.  I thought at the time (and this may have been implied in the article) that king was trying to appeal to younger players who are accustomed to playing games with more player interaction.  Certainly Mr. Toffee fits that, and from what was said about Soda Squad, same thing.  

• candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    Options
    Can’t help but wonder whether the data analysis that is going on is going to show about the amount of time players are spending in the game.  With Mr. Toffee’s two squares a day limit, I’ve found that I do my two squares and then I’m pretty much done for the day unless I can pass a level.  With the quests, there was a lot more motivation to play for a longer period of time.  Just sayin’

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?