How can the Send/Ask for Lives feature be improved?

LizzyLemondrop
LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
I have had a few issues with the Ask for Lives feature. Either my requests are not received by friends, or the life they send me does not reach me. Alternatively, sometimes I don't receive my friend's request or they don't receive the life I sent them. How can this problem be resolved?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend
    Hi @LizyLemondrop, I think there might have been another Facebook glitch because I saw some players commenting on the lives thing.Β  Every time there is a problem with the lives it always turns out to be a Facebook glitch.Β  If you are playing on mobile I got a Facebook app update this afternoon.
  • LizzyLemondrop
    I actually play on a laptop through a Windows 10 app, so it appears to be a glitch affecting multiple platforms. I did try logging on through Facebook just to see if the response time was faster, but there was no difference.
  • BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    I have been experiencing problems while trying to request lives and send them to other players as well. I play via the Soda Saga app on Windows 10 as @LizzyLemondrop does. More often than not I end up spending my entire play time sending requests, but I don't receive a thing until 24 hrs later when I log back in. I'm not sure what has changed, but I use to be able to send and receive requests so much faster than I am now.
  • LizzyLemondrop
    It really makes me wonder why out of over 25 friends on my list, I'm lucky if one answers.... It leaves me under the impression that people don't care, are not getting the requests at all, or there are a ton of inactive players. I wish I could somehow friend the active members on this site :anguished:
  • ram96ram
    ram96ram Posts: 2 Newbie
    I have had a few issues with the Ask for Lives feature. Either my requests are not received by friends, or the life they send me does not reach me. Alternatively, sometimes I don't receive my friend's request or they don't receive the life I sent them. How can this problem be resolved?

• ram96ram
    ram96ram Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hi, me too stuck up with this friend request for live, but nobody is responding yet

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?