Quests vs MTF which is best - discuss

Options
124»

Comments

• Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    Options
    well, they don't seem to listen.I'm afraid a boycott is the only thing left. No one likes Mr Stupid... although Xarly and others tried to cheer us up at first, even creating fake posts. According to the massive negative reaction, they stopped, but we are left with the Farce. 
    Plus, for a few minutes this morning, the squad, that looked just as bad, and vanished then.

No boosters left for me, no will to play. Every level is just a pain, play it until you are finally allowed to pass. Not fun, not interesting. 
    WHY? Xarly, be useful, and give an answer!
  • Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    Options
    to King/Activision, if you cannot afford programmers to do the changes, I know some decent ones for such easy tasks.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Xarly said:
    Hi everyone,

As a fan of sarcasm and humour, I salute you.

As a Community Manager, I apologise for being so elusive, as some might say. The reason for it, is purely down to what @Elsa herself perfectly mentions, along with some structural changes that we have been working on, both within the team and also in relation to games like Soda itself. Regarding Mr Toffee's Fair, which is the purpose of this thread, the team is currently looking at ways to improve the feature, looking at pain-points mentioned by you all such as the team being irresponsive, for example. Since there are no clear updates yet from them, as they still investigate the issue, I didn't have much to add to the discussion, so I preferred to leave you all sharing and discussing your thoughts around it. I'm happy to discuss if my approach is or not the best one in this scenario.

As a person, I just want to remind you all that I am exactly that, a person. One that cares and that is passionate about both our games and our players. Finding the perfect balance between both is never easy, but I feel fine knowing that I for sure always try my best to get it right.

Now please let's go back to the purpose of this thread, the discussions around Mr Toffee's Fair or the Quests. If you wish to ask me anything, you can always do it in another thread (within the Fun Area, since Discussions is a corner meant to be used for game-related conversations).

Cheers,
    Xarly
    @Anne_Martin let me quote Xarly's previous reply as it is not true that he's not listening...

Since there are no clear updates yet from them (the studio), as they still investigate the issue, I didn't have much to add to the discussion, so I preferred to leave you all sharing and discussing your thoughts around it. I'm happy to discuss if my approach is or not the best one in this scenario.

Every singel feedback that you all have been sharing has been passed on to the team however, this doesn't mean we can promise that changes will be made.

All we can do now is be patient and wait for the studio to finish their tests and hopefully, future changes will be more to your liking 😉 
  • angelaj470
    angelaj470 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I have stopped playing Soda. It was my fav but without the quests and the bubblegum machine it’s too hard to get boosters and pass levels. It’s annoying. 
  • sherilyn
    sherilyn Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    MTF is the worst

Bring back quests

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?