Help to upgrade my PC

Spinnifix
Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend
I hope that it is right here to share my concerns with !!!

In the autumn I have set out to optimize my PC. So I wanted to ask questions: the pictures Candy Soda made in Toffee Fair are the ones from Window10 or the apps? Because I'm tired of my boring game without any functions and without booster to continue playing. I am still busy with Window7, despite that it is still current. What I do not understand, because nothing is done for Window 7 anymore. Please help me, that I get the same games with the functions !!! Thanks in advance.

Greeting Peggy

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Spinnifix how are you doing today?  I wanted to write you name but then you won't get tagged to know that someone answered your message.  Regarding Mr. Toffee's Fair it's only available on mobile devices and Windows 10.  If you are not seeing it that is because you are playing on a computer.  I don't think it has anything to do with Windows 7.  For all the games, the events don't usually come through the browser version.  It's usually on mobile devices or Windows 10.
  • Spinnifix
    @Elsa

Thanks for the answer. To be honest, I'm a black sheep for @Xarly. When I am in Farm Super Heros and speak to Mark, I am taken seriously and I am helped. Slowly I do not think it has anything to do with Window 7 either. My nephew is a technical expert and he does not want me to give up Window 7. He says: It has nothing to do with it, not even with Google Chrome or Firefox what I play. I've decided to watch the saga on his phone, what it looks like there. Then I have a good comparison. At least I have a little change in the game, it can not be that hard. With today's technology is so much possible. This is only because of the human behind it, what happens then. I am always tired of getting stuck in this bottom drawer. I'm just a simple human player. Not more!!! That's why I'm not feeling well here. I often come to my limits with the nerves, which then turn into tears. I'm tired of being treated that way. What is this manager? Sorry.
  • _Elsa_
    ((((hugs)))) You are not a black sheep at all!  He has a lot of projects going on right now.  If you are playing the game on a browser you won't get any of the events, not even the daily bonus.  I had Windows 7 and when it went to Windows 10 I was offered a free upgrade.  But then my desktop got too slow so when I bought a new tower it came with Windows 10.  Does your nephew have a copy of Windows 10 that he can install on your computer?  If you have problems in the future, you can tag me here or write me privately.  I will try my best to get you some answers. 

I understand stress and tears.  Believe me I am not even playing the game as much as I used to play.  The levels are very difficult to clear and I have no patience waiting weeks to clear a level.

• Spinnifix
    @Elsa Thank you, I will do you private. My nephew does not have a copy of Window10 yet. But I still have WindowXP on my machine. As can also in addition Window 10 then on it. So I can raussuchen me then which operating system would like to take. My nephew is very concerned about my PC. I have nothing else. And I prefer the PC to the little things. Because you make your eyes broken. As I have already written, only a small change would be enough for me. It's up to King.com that they do not do anything to me and not to me. But they seek the blame on me, that I am not so progressive, where they expect it. You can not do that with all people. I find this something egoistic and only sees the money that you as a player for something unimportant money should plug. Make one end. Only capitalist and not human. Sad!!!
  • _Elsa_
    Please don't let everyone's negative comments enter your mind.  I prefer a computer over mobile too but I do have iPads which aren't too bad.  Try real hard not to personalize the problems going on right now.  I understand that you want change but sometimes it takes a little longer to get some change.  I am so used to waiting since I've been doing the Superstars over 3 years now.  I know that each studio works different but don't let it get to you.  It's not worth it if gives you a heart attack.  Try other games instead. 

Who is blaming you?  Has a King employee told you that it's your fault that you are not moving up the map that quickly?  If I could count how many players have mentioned greed in the last few years you would be surprised.  It's not just for one King game but a lot of the games.  They are never asking you to purchase anything and that is why you have the events, challenges and daily reward.  It's your choice if you decide to purchase anything because you want to clear a level or move on.  They are not asking you to do that.  Yes, the levels are getting harder and some do require rewards or patience because that lucky board does come along sooner or later.  My personally, I play the game 2-3 times and then I close it for the day.  I'm not going to give myself a heart attack over a game.  It's not worth it.  Nor is it worth it to me to take in all the negative comments that are being posted about Mr. Toffee's Fair.  I have choices.  I can choose to read and respond.  I can choose to read and not respond.  I can choose not to read the 60+ pages of complaints about this.  What choice do you use?
  • Spinnifix
    As Xarly has written to me, there is nothing left. Nobody blamed me directly, but the statements say everything. It's always like that in Royalgames and King.kom over the years.
    They search and drill to see if they find something. Instead of saying something on its own, that's how it looks. No, first comes the player's turn. I always talk to my nephew about it and he says, No, it's not your fault, that's up to KC:

With me already. The word "buy" is everywhere. Or continue playing with gold bars. It's really so, buy everywhere, buy, buy. I always say no, no, no. It's bad. For me the most freaky rip-off. Sorry. Not at all.
    At the beginning after my comment, I did not read anything anymore. Because I was sent somewhere else with my concern and then nothing was answered. Nevertheless, I started reading again and giving my personal comments. Because I do not swallow like in the past, because you go broke. If something bothers me it is said. I have to do that. Because I hope the hearing is found. I talk to my nephew about it, because my PC really needs to be improved. For example: The graphics card, etc. Let's see what comes out of it and I have to see if anything is changed by me. I'm not getting any younger. if not, I have to leave it. It's no fun to hang on the levels forever without help. I'm sorry.
  • _Elsa_
    How young are you?  I am 71 years old.
  • Spinnifix
    I once deposited it with the TEAM. I am 50 years old and have been with the sagas for a long time. That's why I've already finished 2 sagas. And 2 are boring I do not play anymore, despite the fact that I get booster. This is Diamond Digger and Pet Rescue. But it takes me healthily at 49 years old. I was born with a mistake, so I do not know how much longer I can do it.
  • _Elsa_
    Well don't stress yourself over it.  It's not worth getting sick over a game.
  • Spinnifix
    @ Elsa

Do not worry about playing, I'm not broken. Only I find it just unfair, what is deducted here! That's all and I do not like that at all. To die, I see loose. In the game are the "helps" but do not really help. Otherwise I would be through much faster and would not have to comment. When I had played Candy Crush, I could leave soda a bit more left. I focused on candy crush. That was more important to me and more fun. Had a booster there. I never had the jackpot, but I always had boosters. And I also got some of the players and extra 3 moves more. What about candy soda? Zero. Has nothing to do with the operating system or PC, but would be programmed and developed and everything applies and enters for it. The player is only the victim and has nothing. You only see yourself and the easiest way. I have noticed for a long time. But whatever. Main thing, they have everything and variety. Am at the weekend in the fresh air and play there, table tennis or something ...

I'm feeling better.

Nice weekend Peggy

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?