New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    about MTF, the way the board is set -and moves every day- may prevent you from doing anything. I have a teammate blocking the middle of the board. Don't know who he is, if he is playing, blocking, sleeping or else. No way to ask him. 
    Then, I have the 2 complete offensive stupidities, "use a hammer" and "use a free switch", blocking 2 lines and 2 columns. It leaves me with hope the teammate will do his task, and then I may finish a column tomorrow, or deal with "collect 10 stars", or do nothing...
    Take away the "use this or that", too moronic to be there. I feel ashamed I still play when I see it! PLEASE
    Does anyone want to exchange a striped or a wrapped one for 2 hammers or 2 hands? I am willing to give you 2 wrapped for 2 hammers. This is twice what the game offers! (or 2 hands, lol...)
  • tmwallace
    tmwallace Posts: 76 Pro Player 👑
    I have had the same problem as others with Mr. Toffee. I finished a line today and awarded a wrapped candy and 1 hour of play. I got the one hour, but did not received the wrapped candy. This must be some kind of glitch?
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Didn't receive my wrapped candy a few days ago after working for it for over a week. Since it is such a joke of a reward I'm not even reporting it. But yes, that does seem to be happening. In additionto his other nicknames we can now call him Mr Candy Thief!
  • Anne_Martin
    I did not get my wrapped one 3 or 4 times, either.  I don't even know what to do with it,  I mentioned it here, got no answer, what a wonder! Who cares about a striped or a wrapped one anyway?
    I agree with Mr Candy Thief, or CT to shorten it. Good name.
    The game used to be almost flawless and is now full of bugs. If I go on my computer, it freezes all the time, making me lose a life and a possible victory. I had the same bug as what was reported here a few days ago, a tile swirling with no end and preventing me from doing any move and the level was going very well, weirdly! 

Why do I play Mr CT that I dislike so much? well, when I'm stuck on a level, I stop after 2 or 3 times, and may come back later, looking for something possible. The tasks remind you of the quests. the limit if 2 a day is bad and the "team" feels very... fascist. No choice, but follow what they say.  Or quit totally?
  • boxer6
    boxer6 Posts: 91 Level 3
    edited May 2019
    took away the free rewards every 48 hours. Took away quests. Took away fun. But gave us Mr T. WOW what a deal. Thanks King
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    I can think of some other names that wouldn't be allowed per community rules!
  • Anne_Martin
    same bug again! oh, well, better do something else.
    Well, CT can be short for other stuff. Remember "see you on Tuesday"? that would be for C. T? I must think a bit. It could be a new contest... 
  • Yaz_Milani
    Yaz_Milani Posts: 204 Level 3
    MTF: Mighty Tough Fraudster 🤣🤣
  • Anne_Martin
    LOL
    Who has other ideas? with whatever letters?
  • PurplePants
    PurplePants Posts: 41 Level 2
    Xarly said:
    Hi all,

Thank you for staying respectful in your messages and for being honest and frank. I understand that this situation is far from ideal to you all, and I apologise. I, of course, wish I was sharing better news with you all. Throughout the process I have always remained communicative and honest. I have only refrained from communicating when there was basically nothing to communicate.

@aniwells , nobody here will censor any comment as long as it's on topic and respectful towards others. Your comment is a really good one, and all the reactions you are getting from other members already confirm that. Which is why you got the Insightful badge as well that you refer to. That is an automated system that is based on how other people have reacted to your comment.

And now, in regards to Mr Toffee's Fair, the team is looking at ways of preventing team members from blocking a task and stopping others from progressing. It's taking time to develop but that is something that they do work on. For Soda Squad, for instance, after the first iteration of the event, if you have been active (meaning you have gathered enough points for your team), you will be placed in the next iteration with others that have also been active. This is based on your feedback for Mr Toffee's Fair. They are working, as said, on implementing some sort of feature that improves that experience.

That's as much information as I have at the moment, there is no specific time or confirmation as to if this will be live soon, since it's still being worked on. I am sorry I cannot provide more information than this at the moment, but I keep feeding your thoughts back to the team and I can confirm that they are aware of your feedback. As @Foley1362 said, these things take time.

Cheers,
    Xarly

Thank you once again for the update. This  might have already been talked about, but I was wondering if there was something not working with the daily quests and if that is the reason MTF was added?

Also, like a lot have already mentioned in regards to MTF if the limit of how many quests you can take part in on a daily basis can increased.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?